Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Improving Request For Help!

Like the OP, I waste a lot of time and barnspace trying to help team-mates.
    By the time I've visited to find out what's needed, returned home to harvest/collect from shelves/search market/buy from Raja the request has often already been filled by a higher level player. The items they no longer need then clog up my already overfilled barn.
    It would really help team-mates earn clover if train/plane/zoo requests were shown in the same way as requests for goods.
    To help team-mates doing seasonal fill crates tasks many players list what they need in chat to help the teammates gather supplies and be ready waiting for the ! to be placed. It's cumbersome, a lot of extra effort and clutters up the chat .
    If putting a picture with quantities of what teammate needs instead of the green visit button isn't easy to code, how about an extra tab on the co-op board that acts like a cross between the zoo order board and Raja where players could show what they need help with before placing the help '!'.

I think one thing being missed here is that the players the OP is talking about are asking for help, but not giving any in return...

So basically they expect other players to go to their town and see what they need but can't be bothered to go and look in other people's town to see if they can help. My advice to the OP kick them out and move on.

As Nightrook has pointed out in an active co-op this information may actually slow us down and lose us clovers as by the time I've looked in my barn, seen I have what is needed and then gone to the town I will probably be too late and miss the chance of getting the clover.

And JayS wouldn't this happen to you? If you can see what is needed, go to your barn, it isn't there, check your factory, then go to the market, buy it, then go to the town aren't you still likely to be beaten to it by another player anyway and still get stuck with the item in your barn?

Maybe the idea _DD_ has referenced where you just get a check mark to tell you that you can help the player would be more use, you could then prioritise the people you can help and if you have time then go and see what other players want?

Quote Originally Posted by Ashdust View Post
    I think one thing being missed here is that the players the OP is talking about are asking for help, but not giving any in return...

So basically they expect other players to go to their town and see what they need but can't be bothered to go and look in other people's town to see if they can help. My advice to the OP kick them out and move on.

As Nightrook has pointed out in an active co-op this information may actually slow us down and lose us clovers as by the time I've looked in my barn, seen I have what is needed and then gone to the town I will probably be too late and miss the chance of getting the clover.

And JayS wouldn't this happen to you? If you can see what is needed, go to your barn, it isn't there, check your factory, then go to the market, buy it, then go to the town aren't you still likely to be beaten to it by another player anyway and still get stuck with the item in your barn?

Maybe the idea _DD_ has referenced where you just get a check mark to tell you that you can help the player would be more use, you could then prioritise the people you can help and if you have time then go and see what other players want?
    Exactly Ash, which is why I was suggesting a way of saying / seeing what needed before help'!' is placed- early notice to give co-op mates an advantage.
    Hadn't seen DD's idea but that is also a good one.

We're having similar issues with requests. Some requests are not appearing in the chat at all. I got to help other players and see requests from some of our coop members but had no idea they needed help as their requests are not appearing in chat. Then they get upset and leave when it happens to them on a regular basis. I don't blame them but it's not the coops fault. I would appreciate a solution or a fix