Thread: Fed up with regatta, not enough 135s

Fed up with regatta, not enough 135s

So fed up with the regattas...no fun any more , not enough 135 tasks, also very limited choice in tasks , keep repeating time consuming tasks like the plane, or ships. If you want to win or get promotion you have to do 135 task, what is the point of putting really low value tasks on the board. Anyone else fed up with it?

Quote Originally Posted by Bubs Swann View Post
    So fed up with the regattas...no fun any more , not enough 135 tasks, also very limited choice in tasks , keep repeating time consuming tasks like the plane, or ships. If you want to win or get promotion you have to do 135 task, what is the point of putting really low value tasks on the board. Anyone else fed up with it?
    I am extremely frustrated also! I cannot tell you the last time I saw a 135 PT mining task...at least 3 back. The 3 of us have deleted about 600 tasks so far just trying to get 135 pt ones. Then we get penalized for dumping tasks?! It is getting to the point where I'm going to opt out because I hate taking all week to finish what used to take me 4 days, max. So disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by Mnm913 View Post
    ...Then we get penalized for dumping tasks?! ...
    The penalty for dumping tasks from the game board (before anyone takes them) doesn't change your regatta results. It counts for the Global Leaderboard only and thus, only when in gold league.
    See also the explanations here.

The beauty? of relay tasks. For co-ops who don't play just relays the 135s are few and far between.
    Sadly the wishes of the majority of players are outweighed by the minority who race to win at any cost (no real cash reference intended).
    Snow's Town
    Snowland
    #SN6NW4

I am too disappointed too... playing continuously for long.. as higher level I get, worst prizes and interesting things I earn from regattas..

Tables in the end, almost 1000 dumped tasks for boring and long 135-pt tasks to be done (coop with few people). We just get new 135 tasks after finishing what we are doing.

Every week, while we are doing our 2nd or 3rd task, some coops on top with 20 tasks done.. I wonder, what kind of prize those coops get, if they use cash to renew the tasks quicker than us?

Whatever... it seems this game is by far more interesting for who is starting than who gets levels higher than 100 with all the buildings and updates done...

AlwaysKimmie
    Me also I agree it is crazy and stupid, make better prizes instead of more buildings since a lot don't even have the space to do it. The Developers need to start changing this to keep people interested in playing the game. Even the house of luck the prizes a garbage. If you can come up with new buildings then you can come up with better prizes that's just IMO

So many players complain about lack of 135 tasks but Playrix obviously is not interested. We are a 2-person co-op. I dumped 6 house of luck tasks that were 125s in the first 5 hours of regatta. If the tasks had been 135s, we would have 6 tasks done between the 2 of us.

Another 2-person team finished 11 tasks in the first hour. Our response is to slow down and spend little or nothing. I am not paying to place in the 2nd tier.

Help 5 people (5 clovers) and be rewarded in house of luck with building material I don't need.

Without those dasterdly relays, we have 12 out of 12 players doing 135 tasks with 5 more on the board.
    Snow's Town
    Snowland
    #SN6NW4

I was surprised to open my game and find six 135 point tasks on the board for four racers.

I know coops with more racers will often get more 135 tasks, but when we race with only four, then 4 is usually the most 135s we can have on the board at once, rarely 5 if one is a special event or seasonal task. I don't recall ever seeing six before with only four racers.

It makes me wonder if Playrix have loosened things up a bit. (We can hope, anyway.)