Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Mini game problem

  1. #1

    Mini game problem

    I have sent at least 10 helecopter orders and none have given me seeds for the mini game. Is there a problem?

  2. #2
    If you look carefully you will see some orders with a seed and some without it. If you want to play the mini game, fill the orders with a seed and delete the others. This is done so people who do not want to play the game can get orders without seeds.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 204, Zoo 194 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

    Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

  3. #3
    Here is the official picture from Playrix's fb page:

    FB_IMG_1565889930155.jpg
    Last edited by Twilight Bookworm; 08-15-2019 at 05:29 PM.
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    This is done so people who do not want to play the game can get orders without seeds.
    Has this been confirmed? Seems a bit odd, really can't imagine people would dump a valuable Heli order they can fulfill just to avoid getting seeds. I just assumed that you only got seeds on half the orders to make things more difficult for us and encourage the ones playing the event to spend T cash.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashdust View Post
    .. I just assumed that you only got seeds on half the orders to make things more difficult for us and encourage the ones playing the event to spend T cash.
    So cynical, Ash

    ETA (but I like it, lol)

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashdust View Post
    Has this been confirmed? Seems a bit odd, really can't imagine people would dump a valuable Heli order they can fulfill just to avoid getting seeds. I just assumed that you only got seeds on half the orders to make things more difficult for us and encourage the ones playing the event to spend T cash.
    I don't see any need for people to avoid seed orders either. In my game, the seeds aren't stored in the barn. I only see fruit. This is a change from the last copter based mini event where the tickets we got from copters did go into the barn and we had to keep making tokens to get rid of them.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashdust View Post
    Has this been confirmed? Seems a bit odd, really can't imagine people would dump a valuable Heli order they can fulfill just to avoid getting seeds. I just assumed that you only got seeds on half the orders to make things more difficult for us and encourage the ones playing the event to spend T cash.
    Just an educated guess. This time around the seeds do not go to the barn but very often these "token" do. Your hypothesis is as good as mine. Next time I will make sure to mention it is only my personal view on the subject...
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 204, Zoo 194 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

    Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •