Thread: Problem adding friends

Problem adding friends

I’m having a problem with the game. I want to add more people to my game ,but it won’t let me saying I already maxed out at 50.i knowthat others have more people in their game so I’m confused as to how to add more when I’m being denied.

Quote Originally Posted by Julesville View Post
    I’m having a problem with the game. I want to add more people to my game ,but it won’t let me saying I already maxed out at 50.i knowthat others have more people in their game so I’m confused as to how to add more when I’m being denied.
    Yes, the friends in-game is a max of 50. Friends via Facebook is unlimited but will only show 150 at any given moment. See this article here for more information.
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton

So do I have to add them as a Facebook friend in order to have them as a neighbor?if so then how does that work? I use the township app to play the game. I don’t sign in through Facebook to play.

Quote Originally Posted by Julesville View Post
    So do I have to add them as a Facebook friend in order to have them as a neighbor?if so then how does that work? I use the township app to play the game. I don’t sign in through Facebook to play.
    Hi Jules, you have an option connect your game to your Facebook account within the game Settings (the cog icon). Then any Facebook friends you have who've also got their account connected to Township will appear on your in-game friends list. That's in addition to your 50 game-only friends.