Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    The only decoration from the new set that I like is the Vacation decoration. It will go nicely in my beach resort area.
    Town: Cedar Spring
    Town Level: 116
    Co-op: Spring's Bounty - International Regatta Community
    Forum Member: December 2015

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    oh, thanks for that idea, Downton! I bought it and found out then, I am not even sure I like it -- therefore didn't have an idea where to put him, at least for a while, with that strange "melon in the air". He didn't fit anywhere.
    Will look in my zoo... maybe I have trees there.

I wish I could put him on the island. *G*
    Lol, yvw DD . I would love to put him on the island, that would make a perfect permanent home . He will however be staying in the zoo at least long enough that I don't feel I wasted my tcash. I dare say his permanent home will end up being storage though when another deco comes along

Finally got the new Vacation deco and expanded my beach resort/jungle area

Last edited by Bessville; 08-19-2019 at 01:32 PM. Reason: Larger image

That looks great next to the beach bungalow Bess with extra palm trees . I love the way you've blended your jungle and beach .

Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    Finally got the new Vacation deco and expanded my beach resort/jungle area

Looks nice but can't enlarge it to actually see anything-takes me to an external site

Quote Originally Posted by JayS View Post
    Looks nice but can't enlarge it to actually see anything-takes me to an external site
    I echo both statements.

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    Lol, yvw DD . I would love to put him on the island, that would make a perfect permanent home . ...
    JIC, I meant the island where we get the melons from.
    Not that there would happen something with the hermit, on the other island, with this guy here swinging his sword so carelessly.
    Besides, I hope I would get more watermelons this way. LOTS! (did we complain... erm, talk already about the crazy amount of ingots we need for one silly % for ONE fruit on these islands?!)

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    JIC, I meant the island where we get the melons from.
    Not that there would happen something with the hermit, on the other island, with this guy here swinging his sword so carelessly.
    Besides, I hope I would get more watermelons this way. LOTS! (did we complain... erm, talk already about the crazy amount of ingots we need for one silly % for ONE fruit on these islands?!)
    Re upgrading islands. Not read enough complaints yet, though not sure how effective they may be.
    We need leprechauns down the mine working it automatically like some idle games. Would happily pay them 5% of ore found. Looking forward to hopefully stocking up on mining tools next week,as my trains only bring enough tools for 1-2 mining tasks a season

Quote Originally Posted by JayS View Post
    Re upgrading islands. Not read enough complaints yet, though not sure how effective they may be.
    We need leprechauns down the mine working it automatically like some idle games. Would happily pay them 5% of ore found. ...
    LOL, good idea! + would sign your post *again*!

Not pretty, but this should show all the tropical blends decor

Screenshot_20190819-105723~2.jpg
    Last edited by JayS; 08-19-2019 at 01:07 PM. Reason: trying something