Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 32
  1. #11
    The only decoration from the new set that I like is the Vacation decoration. It will go nicely in my beach resort area.

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    oh, thanks for that idea, Downton! I bought it and found out then, I am not even sure I like it -- therefore didn't have an idea where to put him, at least for a while, with that strange "melon in the air". He didn't fit anywhere.
    Will look in my zoo... maybe I have trees there.

    I wish I could put him on the island. *G*
    Lol, yvw DD . I would love to put him on the island, that would make a perfect permanent home . He will however be staying in the zoo at least long enough that I don't feel I wasted my tcash. I dare say his permanent home will end up being storage though when another deco comes along

  3. #13
    Finally got the new Vacation deco and expanded my beach resort/jungle area

    Last edited by Bessville; 08-19-2019 at 01:32 PM. Reason: Larger image

  4. #14
    That looks great next to the beach bungalow Bess with extra palm trees . I love the way you've blended your jungle and beach .

  5. #15
    Senior Member JayS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    719
    Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    Finally got the new Vacation deco and expanded my beach resort/jungle area

    Looks nice but can't enlarge it to actually see anything-takes me to an external site

  6. #16
    Gold Member _DD_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    8,978
    Quote Originally Posted by JayS View Post
    Looks nice but can't enlarge it to actually see anything-takes me to an external site
    I echo both statements.

  7. #17
    Gold Member _DD_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    8,978
    Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    Lol, yvw DD . I would love to put him on the island, that would make a perfect permanent home . ...
    JIC, I meant the island where we get the melons from.
    Not that there would happen something with the hermit, on the other island, with this guy here swinging his sword so carelessly.
    Besides, I hope I would get more watermelons this way. LOTS! (did we complain... erm, talk already about the crazy amount of ingots we need for one silly % for ONE fruit on these islands?!)

  8. #18
    Senior Member JayS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    719
    Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    JIC, I meant the island where we get the melons from.
    Not that there would happen something with the hermit, on the other island, with this guy here swinging his sword so carelessly.
    Besides, I hope I would get more watermelons this way. LOTS! (did we complain... erm, talk already about the crazy amount of ingots we need for one silly % for ONE fruit on these islands?!)
    Re upgrading islands. Not read enough complaints yet, though not sure how effective they may be.
    We need leprechauns down the mine working it automatically like some idle games. Would happily pay them 5% of ore found. Looking forward to hopefully stocking up on mining tools next week,as my trains only bring enough tools for 1-2 mining tasks a season

  9. #19
    Gold Member _DD_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    8,978
    Quote Originally Posted by JayS View Post
    Re upgrading islands. Not read enough complaints yet, though not sure how effective they may be.
    We need leprechauns down the mine working it automatically like some idle games. Would happily pay them 5% of ore found. ...
    LOL, good idea! + would sign your post *again*!

  10. #20
    Senior Member JayS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    719
    Not pretty, but this should show all the tropical blends decor

    Screenshot_20190819-105723~2.jpg
    Last edited by JayS; 08-19-2019 at 01:07 PM. Reason: trying something

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •