Thread: Where have all the fun tasks gone?

Where have all the fun tasks gone?

My team and I are having a hard time with the last couple of regattas. It seems like all we get are plane, train and zoo tasks with a few island tasks mixed in, very rarely we get mining, helicopter and feeding tasks, and factory and growing tasks are almost nonexistent. I'm referring to 135 point tasks, we get plenty of low point ones. Just wondering why this is happening, is it because we are all high level players now? (lowest in our group of 5 is level 95,highest level 110)The game is becoming frustrating and boring for us, used to be a lot of fun. Any suggestions? 😕
    Last edited by mselikeshockey; 08-14-2019 at 06:07 PM.

You might consider task blocking, as described in this post, as a way of reducing the chance of getting certain tasks. Its particularly suitable for small teams.

Quote Originally Posted by mselikeshockey View Post
    My team and I are having a hard time with the last couple of regattas. It seems like all we get are plane, train and zoo tasks with a few island tasks mixed in, very rarely we get mining, helicopter and feeding tasks, and factory and growing tasks are almost nonexistent. I'm referring to 135 point tasks, we get plenty of low point ones. Just wondering why this is happening, is it because we are all high level players now? (lowest in our group of 5 is level 95,highest level 110)The game is becoming frustrating and boring for us, used to be a lot of fun. Any suggestions? 😕
    Am much lower level than your team and am starting to notice the same thing.
    Hoping someone with reliable info opens a thread here detailing which tasks are level-dependent and at what levels they start and stop appearing.

As for the never ending supply of planes trains etc, we block the 2 we want least and dump the other two on sight

This season has the worst collection of tasks I've seen in the time I've been playing.

Like you, we are also seeing almost no 135 tasks to collect from animals nor the crop tasks, apart from the really long growing crops like rubber.

Thanks for the info Bess and Jay, here's hoping that next regatta will be better! 🙂
    Town name: Gatorville
    Co-op: Ktown Griff
    Working hard on my town and zoo,
    Please come see them! :-)

With the amount of goods we have, fields to plow, animals to feed and collect from, islands to trade with...we should have a much more varied selection of tasks. And yet we see the same ones over...and over...and over...and...well you get the idea.
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton

I agree we are seriously lacking in a variety of 135 tasks. This week we got several 135 house of luck and mining is a seasonal task so lots of those. I did 5 house of luck, 5 mining, 2 ? tasks that were not too bad; one 11 part zoo task I took overnight. We came in first but it was luck of getting better tasks. I could have done more house of luck and mining if they had come up. I have over 500 tools for next week and 150 clovers (max you can hold). Hoping our luck holds out. I do not even care about being first, just prefer not to get a 15 hour growing ? task or manufacturing task when queue is full of something else.

I agree with all of you, all we ever get are the lower scoring tasks and the ones that take for ever to finish. we have a small team so it is hard for us to gain points when it takes two days to do one task. What is up with this??