Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 30 of 30

Thread: Tropical Blends Event Coming

  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky_Ruud View Post
    ..

    I can't even imagine the extra amount of work load that would give. I am really glad not to be in your shoes! High heels, right?
    Just a bit sad watching everyone's posts getting overrun, really, even when you know it won't last long. (And no heels for me. I'm tall enough and I like my comfy slippers )
    IMPORTANT:
    As Township Moderators, we maintain the forum according to its rules. We are not Playrix Staff
    - How to contact Township Support
    - Co-op Ads thread, co-ops seeking new members may advertise their team here.
    - Player Ads thread, individuals seeking a co-op may advertise themselves here.

  2. #22
    Like the new Island decor and glad it's the reward for completing personal goals, but the Fruit Master statue is giving me the creeps.

  3. #23
    Argh we can't buy the fruit from Raj this time round *sigh*

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Blytonrocks View Post
    Argh we can't buy the fruit from Raj this time round *sigh*

    Yeah, I've just found that out too........right after I used the 'busy trade' booster
    Town Name: Utopia
    Co-op: Fun & Sun in Paradise #FUNX8C

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Heather Walsh View Post
    Yeah, I've just found that out too........right after I used the 'busy trade' booster
    That stinks.

    And once again only some of the helicopters bring seeds. So plan accordingly.

    The new "vacation" deco is very nice!!

    Town: Lyons Station
    Friend code: 4B8TTC
    Co-op name: Freedom of the Seas
    #FREK7G
    I started playing Township in order to build my own zoo (I am a former zookeeper)

  6. #26
    Bring back the ability to buy the fruit!

    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton

  7. #27
    The “Vacation” deco is fantastic! Looking forward to earning it and possibly adding one or more additionals to the old town.

    I raise the point again of the annoying inability to earn seeds from every helicopter order. Playrix under no circumstances should capitulate to those who don’t want to participate or are simply too lazy to sell them for (goodness forbid) extra coin. Aren’t peeps constantly complaining about the cost of everything? Players can’t be bothered to find these items in a barn and sell? Totally crazy complaint that the devs fell for.

    Playrix creates these events and the game’s focus is on these events for whatever their duration. If players don’t wish to be a part of it, it does not mean that the devs should compromise and allow an out, because that is a slippery slope for others with other “needs” to chime in and demand this or that.

    To address players who might be angry that players are selling seeds for coins: unwarranted. So what! The seeds have a value, either in coins as sold or in event currency needed to participate and progress. There is where the choice is. Players selling seeds for coins are extracting an additional type of currency from the seeds. Everyone is earning something from them.

    Please work it into the next event that utilizes helicopter orders to provide whatever special currency (seeds, etc.) in all orders.

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle.One View Post
    The “Vacation” deco is fantastic! Looking forward to earning it and possibly adding one or more additionals to the old town.

    I raise the point again of the annoying inability to earn seeds from every helicopter order. Playrix under no circumstances should capitulate to those who don’t want to participate or are simply too lazy to sell them for (goodness forbid) extra coin. Aren’t peeps constantly complaining about the cost of everything? Players can’t be bothered to find these items in a barn and sell? Totally crazy complaint that the devs fell for.

    Playrix creates these events and the game’s focus is on these events for whatever their duration. If players don’t wish to be a part of it, it does not mean that the devs should compromise and allow an out, because that is a slippery slope for others with other “needs” to chime in and demand this or that.

    To address players who might be angry that players are selling seeds for coins: unwarranted. So what! The seeds have a value, either in coins as sold or in event currency needed to participate and progress. There is where the choice is. Players selling seeds for coins are extracting an additional type of currency from the seeds. Everyone is earning something from them.

    Please work it into the next event that utilizes helicopter orders to provide whatever special currency (seeds, etc.) in all orders.
    Fwiw. I doubt that the lack of event seed/ticket/lure on half of Heli of orders is to appease peeps wanting to opt-out. Far more likely reason. Is to frustrate the ultra-competitive into spending twice as much on event prep.

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by JayS View Post
    Fwiw. I doubt that the lack of event seed/ticket/lure on half of Heli of orders is to appease peeps wanting to opt-out. Far more likely reason. Is to frustrate the ultra-competitive into spending twice as much on event prep.
    Point well taken. Could indeed be. But most players aren’t ultra-competitive and just want to progress... it just frustrates more than anything else...

    ... like taking away the ability to buy the fruit from the dealer... though I can see why they did that, that decision seems more to tamp down the ultra competitiveness then screwing around with what orders give seeds (which “happen” to have lower value coins more often than not.)

    Regardless, I really enjoy this newer event they’ve made so I’m happy to play with the rules as set because it is something to do in the game which also yields some fun rewards. 🙂

  10. #30
    I've been pondering the prizes for this event. They seem out of whack unless you place a great value on zoo cards, which an increasing number of players don't.

    For starters, why are nails being given as a higher reward than hammers? In recent months they seem to have turned up the drop rates for nails and paint and now the item I and others in my coop are always waiting for are the hammers. We plan to tank a bit in this event to make sure we drop from the nails reward to hammers.

    Similarly the reward for second and third is 30 tcash plus the red card pack. That sounds pretty good until you realize the 2 nails the group below gets would cost 24 tcash to buy. So all that extra tcash blown to place top 3 gets us a few more cards and equivalent of 6 tcash and perhaps the awfulest avatar ever created for this game.

    My suggestion is that they revamp the whole awards structure for events so that they are cumulative. That way people don't have to choose between hammers and nails, they get all the rewards for groups below plus the added item for the group they finished in.

    Of course, they would need to reduce them a bit so that they keep in proportion, but it would solve the problem of the lower prize being seen as more desirable.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •