Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Tropical Blends Event Coming

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysKimmie View Post
    OMG ADULT THEME!!! WOOHOO
    Now gonna go nuts waiting to see I don't do social media so I have to wait.
    Adult theme and nuts in the same sentence..??? Have just had my supper and am now struggling to keep it down.
    Note to self-add suggestion to wish-list for a houseware factory supplying mops, buckets and brain-bleach

On a serious note, am really looking forward to a non-cartoony decoration

I like them and can't wait to get them!

Also ready for this event...one of my favorites. It is a therapeutic session.
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    I don't think so, with main point being the questions in the other thread. Besides, my remark wasn't related to your text.
    Your answer there is still in moduration..
    Change what you can't accept. Accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 107/Android

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky_Ruud View Post
    If youve seen that Tropical Suprice then yes it is the right decoration
    Thank you Ruud!

Quote Originally Posted by JayS View Post
    Adult theme and nuts in the same sentence..??? Have just had my supper and am now struggling to keep it down.
    Note to self-add suggestion to wish-list for a houseware factory supplying mops, buckets and brain-bleach
    ROFL Jay
    I am aware I should not start sentences with And & But etc. But I do it anyway
    New to the game? Check out the New to Township section right here on the forum for useful info & tips .

Your answer there is still in moduration..
    That pesky spambot keeps bouncing those posts back into the queue! Grrrrr.. sorry guys, it's whack-a-mole time
    IMPORTANT:
    As Township Moderators, we maintain the forum according to its rules. We are not Playrix Staff
    - How to contact Township Support
    - Co-op Ads thread, co-ops seeking new members may advertise their team here.
    - Player Ads thread, individuals seeking a co-op may advertise themselves here.

Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    That pesky spambot keeps bouncing those posts back into the queue! Grrrrr.. sorry guys, it's whack-a-mole time
    oh spambot again?! I had thought, as it happened EVERY time and with really harmless texts, that the thread is maybe set up as ALL member posts going through moderation, cos it is also the only thread in that subforum that is not closed. I.e. usually only Admin posting there.
    In any case, thank you, dear Lady that you convinced "the thing"!

Just read your answer DD and I can imagine what you are saying.
    And if the new subforum has a spambot too I won't be interested also.
    But I started playing the game today and I must say in terms of gameplay and designing area it is quite alright!
    So Playrix, on promoting you got a job to do
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 107/Android

My 'problem' is not the spambot here, but Playrix' preference for FB, ever growing.
    Or for closing threads here.

He does occasionally have these little fits of paranoia, but believe me we'd miss him if we didn't have him. Ever arrived here in the morning to 3 solid pages of spam? I have. Just sayin
    IMPORTANT:
    As Township Moderators, we maintain the forum according to its rules. We are not Playrix Staff
    - How to contact Township Support
    - Co-op Ads thread, co-ops seeking new members may advertise their team here.
    - Player Ads thread, individuals seeking a co-op may advertise themselves here.

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    My 'problem' is not the spambot here, but Playrix' preference for FB, ever growing.
    Or for closing threads here.
    Yes I know my dear friend. We talked about that earlier and I don't see that changed in near future. FB is necessary to get in game friends too so I can imagine you don't go Wow! on this new one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    He does occasionally have these little fits of paranoia, but believe me we'd miss him if we didn't have him. Ever arrived here in the morning to 3 solid pages of spam? I have. Just sayin
    I can't even imagine the extra amount of work load that would give. I am really glad not to be in your shoes! High heels, right?