Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 30

Thread: Tropical Blends Event Coming

  1. #1

    Tropical Blends Event Coming

    Finally!! A “grown up” deco - not kiddies or farm animals. Hooray!
    Join Date: June 2014
    Level 155
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

    Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

    Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

  2. #2
    lol, enthusiastic - where and what is it called?

  3. #3
    Sorry DD - I want you to be surprised. You can see it on Facebook if your curiosity becomes too much.

    Also, Playrix has released a new game - WILDSCAPES - a Zoo Building game. Interesting, no.
    Join Date: June 2014
    Level 155
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

    Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

    Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

  4. #4
    ok, then I wait till it comes here I don't even have their FB page bookmarked.

    Yep, I have asked about Wildscapes here.
    I find it quite nice, but nothing special yet (Match 3 wise). It even uses the TS characters.
    So I thought, maybe they close that joke of a zoo here, and connect us to a new world (as asked in the Frequently Suggested Ideas-list with several suggestions)...?

  5. #5
    Gold Member Rocky_Ruud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Spijkenisse, The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,033
    Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    ok, then I wait till it comes here I don't even have their FB page bookmarked.

    Yep, I have asked about Wildscapes here.
    I find it quite nice, but nothing special yet (Match 3 wise). It even uses the TS characters.
    So I thought, maybe they close that joke of a zoo here, and connect us to a new world (as asked in the Frequently Suggested Ideas-list with several suggestions)...?
    Nana, you are right about the new Event decoration and my lips are sealed till tomorrow when the event starts

    DD, Thanks for sharing the new Playrix game that was released today.
    I responded to your post to tell you it already has its own FB page for months now.
    A new 3 Match game without a never ending story but based on our TS Zoo is IMO a relief.
    At first sight I thought the enclosures have their permanent spot but they are moveable same as al decorations.
    So there is a, lot of freedom to design the Park in your own way.
    And those balloons above visitors heads requesting ne w decorations? Looks familiar too
    Last edited by Rocky_Ruud; 08-14-2019 at 05:50 PM. Reason: Add new information + Thanks for added link Bessville ;)
    Change what you can't accept. Accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 107/Android

  6. #6
    OMG ADULT THEME!!! WOOHOO
    Now gonna go nuts waiting to see I don't do social media so I have to wait.

  7. #7
    well, then I hope dread or anyone else will reveal the secret here

    Thanks for your answer re Wildscapes, Ruud, I have replied in the other thread (hoping Bess will release it + thanks, if so! ).
    (not going to do Playrix' work and promote it)

  8. #8
    Okay I looked on FB page. Is it the dec showing the video? Sorry I am not totally sure, on my kindle I can't see comments to confirm this. I so hope it is as I really like it
    I am aware I should not start sentences with And & But etc. But I do it anyway
    New to the game? Check out the New to Township section right here on the forum for useful info & tips .

  9. #9
    Gold Member Rocky_Ruud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Spijkenisse, The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,033
    Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    well, then I hope dread or anyone else will reveal the secret here

    Thanks for your answer re Wildscapes, Ruud, I have replied in the other thread (hoping Bess will release it + thanks, if so! ).
    (not going to do Playrix' work and promote it)
    You are the one promoting it so far *g*
    Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    Okay I looked on FB page. Is it the dec showing the video? Sorry I am not totally sure, on my kindle I can't see comments to confirm this. I so hope it is as I really like it
    If youve seen that Tropical Suprice then yes it is the right decoration
    Change what you can't accept. Accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 107/Android

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky_Ruud View Post
    You are the one promoting it so far *g*
    I don't think so, with main point being the questions in the other thread. Besides, my remark wasn't related to your text.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •