Thread: Helicopter Task

Helicopter Task

Hello guys! I'm wondering if everyone did the same thing when skipping the helicopter traveling to its destination by visiting Ernie's town and then come back again so we can continue next helicopter task. Is anybody did the same thing too? Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by rvvlich View Post
    Hello guys! I'm wondering if everyone did the same thing when skipping the helicopter traveling to its destination by visiting Ernie's town and then come back again so we can continue next helicopter task. Is anybody did the same thing too? Thank you!
    I do, I actually learnt about it on the forum. Here's the post I read from 2015:

-Best-Tips-For-New-Players
    I am aware I should not start sentences with And & But etc. But I do it anyway
    New to the game? Check out the New to Township section right here on the forum for useful info & tips .

Quote Originally Posted by rvvlich View Post

Me too ... and learned about it the same way Downton did! Great help when doing a helicopter task!
    Co-op name: Margaritaville!
    Town name: Jan's Village

me too, from that thread - and it was helpful long before regattas were invented.

works by visiting any other towns for me too. so i spend that time going from one friend looking for help, back home, fill an order, back to the next friend needing help, back home . . . .

Quote Originally Posted by WillowMist View Post
    works by visiting any other towns for me too. so i spend that time going from one friend looking for help, back home, fill an order, back to the next friend needing help, back home . . . .
    It does, but many of us find Ernie's town loads up just a bit quicker than other towns do.
    IMPORTANT:
    As Township Moderators, we maintain the forum according to its rules. We are not Playrix Staff
    - How to contact Township Support
    - Co-op Ads thread, co-ops seeking new members may advertise their team here.
    - Player Ads thread, individuals seeking a co-op may advertise themselves here.