Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: director gone missing?

the director us very hit and miss, he has never been a permanent feature.
    Some players gave gone months without seeing him...but he always comes back eventually.

My Director has turned back up again this morning, YAY

I had Austin sitting with a video yesterday when I bought the gold pass. I did watch him but didn't do any other copters, so there wasn't really any spot available for video guy to show up yesterday. One of my tasks for today was to do five copter orders. Video guy plopped into the spot vacated by my first order.

We have heard before different groups of players get different timing for video guy to come back and that they change people up regularly. Since they seem to start everything else at 4 am Tuesday morning (my time) I wonder if that is also when they rotate our video guy groups.
    Played on and off since October 2017
    Play on iOS iPad

Not sure I have understood you properly Mayfield, so apologies if I'm wrong.
    If you are thinking the video guy pops up and changes out weekly on Tuesday's, I don't think that happens fir everyone.
    For instance I havent seen him for months, maybe even a year...but last week he started popping up again.
    Like as has been said he is very random, so I guess when he isn't around we just have to wait.
    Last edited by Cuddz; 11-07-2019 at 06:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayfield View Post
    I had Austin sitting with a video yesterday when I bought the gold pass. I did watch him but didn't do any other copters, so there wasn't really any spot available for video guy to show up yesterday. One of my tasks for today was to do five copter orders. Video guy plopped into the spot vacated by my first order.

We have heard before different groups of players get different timing for video guy to come back and that they change people up regularly. Since they seem to start everything else at 4 am Tuesday morning (my time) I wonder if that is also when they rotate our video guy groups.
    And, Mayfield, the director comes in addition to the orders. I normally have sitting my orders for days unchanged, and the director pops up every hour nevertheless.