Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: director gone missing?

Quote Originally Posted by Tasnim Zaman View Post
    Yeah,he did
    Bt unfortunately I've done the same mistake,what am i gonna do??!?!
    Downtown
    Don't worry Tasnim, if you have deleted him again he will still come back for you. It will take 24 to 72 hrs for him to return. I accidently deleted him 3 times quite close together and I still got him back .
    Last edited by Downton; 10-26-2019 at 06:11 PM. Reason: Lol DD ;)

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    Play a bit slower when you see him appear..?
    Yeah,thats the thing i should do,maybe i shouldn’t play game & having my meal togethe, today i just came Back home & started to do both,& then by a slip of touch i deleted the video

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    Don't worry Tasnim, if you have deleted him again he will still come back for you. It will take 24 to 72 hrs for him to return. I accidently deleted him 3 times quite close together and I still got him back .
    Yeah,i should wait patiently

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    He Just came back,i was playingthe whole day,now i get him..

Quote Originally Posted by Tasnim Zaman View Post
    He Just came back,i was playingthe whole day,now i get him..
    Great news

Director missing?

Director doesn't seem to be popping up today. Last few times he only offered one video. Anybody else having this happen?

On Windows platform, level 60

I think the "video man" can be a bit hit and miss Douglas to be honest.For example,I didn't have any videos at all for months,then for the past 3 weeks I have had 5 videos,5 times a day! It will probably correct itself at some point.

Hi all.
    I've been having trouble with the director ads too, where a match 3 game was not letting me X after watching it, so therefore I had to come out of the game and start it up again, causing me a loss of tcash and coins,which are useful as the factories are getting rather expensive to buy.

Now I'm not getting any "director" videos, although it isn't the first time it's happened, they do come back.(Eventually)

What I have noticed though, is that the helicopter orders seem to be rather frugal in that the person wanting a particular order is only offering a meagre amount of recompence.

EG. The lass at the salon wants a bed, a cookie, a chair, a pair of shoes, all for 366 cash and 424 xp points, now that's extracting the urine, considering the effort and time the items can take. They cost you more to buy from the dealer than you would get back. Now that's bad business.

BTW, I'm on Windows

Douglas, it has happened to me numerous times, usually after dodgy game ads that won't let you X after watching them, they suddenly stop, then no vids for a while, which sucks.
    BTW, I'm on windows too.

Yay, after five days he's back, better than before.