Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Opinions about kicking

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    just an advocatus diaboli thought, when all are sooo in agreement here:

one is, Kimmie, you came here saying "I talked to co leaders but they are to sweet don't see the long run with me" -- so for one, I would NOT assume the "team" (to which you did not talk?) will be totally in agreement, not necessarily when they weren't involved. Do you know their opinion in the discussion?
    We've already read of "afterwards-surprises" here.

I would also question whether the Co leaders are excited that their opinion was not heard. Besides, what were their ideas (precisely) how to go on? just wait and sleep, or kick next time or what?

Are you aware that she will lose her rewards, if you kick her NOW? If so, is that necessary?

And as an aside, which might be obvious to you: is she a native English speaker? cos, sorry, but "Reserve task for prepping either making or crops boats" is NOT an understandable sentence (rule) for me.
    (If she didn't understand it, should have asked, of course. But from what you described, it could even be interpreted that she did.)

So, I certainly would talk it over with the gang first, before any actions.
    DD
    Thank you for your input and yes she understands English when she wants to lol she been called out on it already about when she does something wrong she "plays stupid" not by me another player.
    Well after co leaders have seen the spike in placement in race they NOW see what I am talking about and are in agreement with me.
    When race is over gonna send a message explaining again and putting her on restrictions for next regatta to see how much of a "team player" she is.
    Try to be nice but I also got other players need to think about we are a small group and because of her we lost gold league status. Now just us 4 players we shot up to 8th place doing other tasks to her 1 she still doing.

Jay,
    Yeah she understands, because she just play's dumb when she is caught.

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysKimmie View Post
    When race is over gonna send a message explaining again and putting her on restrictions for next regatta to see how much of a "team player" she is.
    Try to be nice but I also got other players need to think about we are a small group and because of her we lost gold league status...
    Truthfully, Kimmie, I'm not sure keeping someone around when you clearly believe they aren't a good fit is being nice, whether you mean to be or not. Might it not be kinder to bite the bullet, wish her goodbye and good luck after rewards and give her the chance to find her forever home somewhere else where her style might be a perfect match? This can't be much fun for her either, and if you restrict her next week it's going to be even less so.

Just an alternative way of thinking about it..
    IMPORTANT:
    As Township Moderators, we maintain the forum according to its rules. We are not Playrix Staff
    - How to contact Township Support
    - Co-op Ads thread, co-ops seeking new members may advertise their team here.
    - Player Ads thread, individuals seeking a co-op may advertise themselves here.

Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    Truthfully, Kimmie, I'm not sure keeping someone around when you clearly believe they aren't a good fit is being nice, whether you mean to be or not. Might it not be kinder to bite the bullet, wish her goodbye and good luck after rewards and give her the chance to find her forever home somewhere else where her style might be a perfect match? This can't be much fun for her either, and if you restrict her next week it's going to be even less so.

Just an alternative way of thinking about it..
    Oh good point didn't think of that!
    See that why I posted it! I am to close to it but outsider's looking in,
    Thank you you all made VERY good points. No matter how nice o am problem will still be there.
    Hate being like this but I got other players. Yeah she has not been on since yesterday morning no help nada hi just got to nip it in the butt.

Obviously player is not happy or a good fit, if you are really that unhappy with her then ask her to move on & tell her you don't believe she has they same goals as the team.

Yes I did do that, this morning she asked me to understand her. I explained it all to her told her I am done dot want to hear it no more. She is gone after regatta, I am a fair understanding person , I give chance's but don't pull on heart strings make me or try to make me feel guilty for your choice's.

I’ve read through this thread and let’s remember this is supposed to be a game you enjoy playing, if someone is making you feel bad in real life and not doing what the rest of your team have agreed on then kick her off...life’s too short. She’ll soon find another team.
    Town name:Stella’s Place (UK)
    Town level:124
    Co op name:Regatta rebels #REG9GR

Yes I did do that, this morning she asked me to understand her. I explained it all to her told her I am done dot want to hear it no more. She is gone after regatta, I am a fair understanding person , I give chance's but don't pull on heart strings make me or try to make me feel guilty for your choice's.
    Hi Kimmie,
    You're doing the right thing for both parties. I've been in the same position, unpleasant on both sides...and if anyone feels uncomfortable, they can tend to play less well, with less enthusiasm...team-work works.
    I do think that kicking should be seconded, agreed with co-leader at least..to put a hold on any personal/emotional thunderbolt and allow a cool off period.
    Also, if a member is less than satisfactory, keep quiet until the end of the regatta...coz they can up and go leaving the team with unfinished tasks...quite a pain!

If you choose to kick her, kick her on Monday after you confirmed that she got her rewards. Unless she is having an argument and attacking people in your coop, I believe everyone should have their rewards before getting the kick
    Town name: grumpBAE or bee, it depends lol
    Coop: Snowflake (#SNHMNF)
    Level: 200

Well I already kicked her out. She started again hogging up tasks I told her no! You didn't finish the one you reserved, took you 2 days to finish a 18 hr one. She then said before I understand you you need to me. Nope sorry I tried you already shown your teammates mean nothing, so you cost us points we lost gold you didn't help for 2 days now you decided to come back want help tell me to understand. You didn't have respect for us you didn't work for the cheat we all did you get nothing kicked. She joined a co op with a leader I know they contacted me asking me why I kicked her explained it then said she your problem good luck.

Well I already kicked her out. She started again hogging up tasks I told her no! You didn't finish the one you reserved, took you 2 days to finish a 18 hr one. She then said before I understand you you need to me. Nope sorry I tried you already shown your teammates mean nothing, so you cost us points we lost gold you didn't help for 2 days now you decided to come back want help tell me to understand. You didn't have respect for us you didn't work for the cheat we all did you get nothing kicked. She joined a co op with a leader I know they contacted me asking me why I kicked her explained it then said she your problem good luck.
    I hope they don't promote her too soon so she can't reserve tasks. I won't promote until I've seen play & make sure understand the rules