Thread: Problem with the Game

Problem with the Game

I have the problem that my hard drive broke a week ago. I immediately installed a new one, everything reinstalled also Township. Unfortunately, it does not load my old score, but I have to start over. But I have already invested so much time and money that I would like to have my old score again.
    Unfortunately, the support has not responded to my request for a week. I got a confirmation, which I also responded to, but since then I do not get any reaction and that annoys me a lot. Maybe someone can help me here. I'm not sure if I connected the account to Facebook.

Sorry for this English----i com from Germany

Hallo, ja das scheint ein problem zu sein. Wenn Sie Google Play haben und das Spiel damit verknüpft haben, bevor Sie sich bei Google Play anmelden, wird alles gespeichert. Viel Glück

What I said
    Hi,
    yes that does seem like a problem. if you have google play and have linked the game to it before log into google play will have everything saved. Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by Tweekue View Post
    Unfortunately, the support has not responded to my request for a week. I got a confirmation, which I also responded to, but since then I do not get any reaction
    guter Anfang - ich würde in derselben Konversation (nix Neues!) nochmal antworten und um Hilfe bitten. Es dauert manchmal...
    Hast Du vom Spiel aus geschickt und auch die Daten Deines alten Spielstands mitgeschickt?
    (Betriebssystem, Level, evtl Freundescode, Coop tag... und ja, Google Play verbunden?)
    Und das mit FB sollte klar(er) sein. Also:

Quote Originally Posted by Tweekue View Post
    I'm not sure if I connected the account to Facebook.
    Was heißt das denn?

hi,
    I had managed to save tickets for 3 days and now nothing
    what happened?
    has soon

Quote Originally Posted by Townchou View Post
    hi,
    I had managed to save tickets for 3 days and now nothing
    what happened?
    has soon
    pardon, which tickets; what are you talking about? which OS is that?

the little greenbacks at the top right under the gold coins

Quote Originally Posted by Townchou View Post
    the little greenbacks at the top right under the gold coins
    I see - that's the ingame currency, township cash or Tcash.
    If it vanished, there are a lot of possibilities that you used it yourself, or indeed, that something went wrong.
    You can either try to describe it more precisely here, but note that your posts here in the forum are mainly read by other players. So, or you send an ingame report to Playrix from the game (Help and Support behind the cog top left) and ask them there for help with finding out what happened.