Thread: minimum coop size to win all chests?

minimum coop size to win all chests?

what is the minimum coop size necessary to be able to win all the rewards chests?

I'm sailing solo in the wooden league and am frustrated that even doing eight 135 tasks, I can only get enough points to get three out of the five rewards chests.

I think I read somewhere that the number of points needed for each reward chest increases with the number of members racing.

Is there a minimum number of racing members your coop has to have to be able to win all the available rewards chests?

Leagues give access to a limit number of chests. To get the 9 chests, you have to be in gold. You have to be 4 racing members in order to get the 9 chests, as long as you make enough points of course.

I have no experience in lower league but my guess is you need to be 4 racers to reach the number of chests available in each league. While looking at the race tab, click on the ship wheel top right. You will see how many chests are possible in each league.

I race solo in gold and can earn 5 chests with a perfect race 16 X135.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 204, Zoo 194 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    Leagues give access to a limit number of chests. To get the 9 chests, you have to be in gold. You have to be 4 racing members in order to get the 9 chests, as long as you make enough points of course.

I have no experience in lower league but my guess is you need to be 4 racers to reach the number of chests available in each league. While looking at the race tab, click on the ship wheel top right. You will see how many chests are possible in each league.

I race solo in gold and can earn 5 chests with a perfect race 16 X135.
    Thank you for the tip. Any other quick tips? Is it better to wait a day before starting the race?

A late start can be beneficial, but many aggressive players have started waiting also. I am in a 2-person co-op. Our strategy is to start at different times on the first day and spend little money until we see if we are up against aggressive tams. If so, we take our time and don't spend. If it looks like we will be in the top 3 by finishing Thursday, we will spend some. In the last 4 weeks we have come in 2nd once and third twice. I never thought of waiting a whole day -- maybe I'll try it.

Quote Originally Posted by douglasnorth View Post
    Thank you for the tip. Any other quick tips? Is it better to wait a day before starting the race?
    It use to be a good strategy but not so sure anymore. I never do it as I am already 4 or 5 hours late as the race start in the middle of the night for me.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 204, Zoo 194 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

You can find the number of points per chest and members at the wiki: https://township.fandom.com/wiki/Reg...ints_per_Chest
    The points shoud be the same for all leagues.

Delay your start until you have time for 6-8 hours of playing. Dump until you have at least three fast tasks on the board. Wednesdays and Thursdays are good days to start if you can fit that in your schedule. Last week we had a thread on delayed start and the risks. Long story short: With bad luck you end up in a race with teams that are almost finished, with good luck you are the team that is almost finished when your opponents join the race.

And prepare your town to finish tasks faster. There is a task list with all tasks for 135 points: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...D9x3oUCikC6HXM
    Town Level 136, hate the new zoo
    Co-Op Name: Hubi & Bagger [Android/iOS]