Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: [MAC] No prize received from EVENT???

i just registered for the first time because of the issues with this game . I too was first in the colored block event and received nothing. I took a screen shot to prove i came in first and went thru the help area to contact playrix. they still have not gotten back to me at all. NOW i'm furious because i currently have 5 grey tasks on my regatta board (which normally represent event tasks) however since the event is over I am just left with 5 grey squares that i can't dump!!! I am on an iMac. my regatta is suffering because i can't get any 135s on board because of these grey squares!

One of our team members has just said that she has had a response from support. They are aware of the problem and hoping to fix it ASAP. The more people that report the issue the better, so that they are aware it's a widespread issue.

Vincent. I would suggest you reboot - that solved it for one of our team.....
    Last edited by Lyndie; 08-15-2019 at 09:08 AM.
    iPad - Lyndie's town level 137. Zoo level 41
    Mac - Lyndie's town 2 level 181. Zoo level 45

I am now getting reports from 2 team members who have received 25tcash and paint instead of the 50 tcash and vouchers that they won. Why have some received the full reward they earned - some get half - and still others have yet to receive anything????? They were told it was 'The Policy'. !!!!!!!! I don't understand - we all played the same - we all used our resources to get paint pots - we all won an award. Surely 'policy' dictates that we all therefore get those rewards???? This is so unfair.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyndie View Post
    I am now getting reports from 2 team members who have received 25tcash and paint instead of the 50 tcash and vouchers that they won. Why have some received the full reward they earned - some get half - and still others have yet to receive anything????? They were told it was 'The Policy'. !!!!!!!! I don't understand - we all played the same - we all used our resources to get paint pots - we all won an award. Surely 'policy' dictates that we all therefore get those rewards???? This is so unfair.
    I reported the same issue and just got a message saying that it would be passed onto the development team yet others people are talking about being sent rewards. It seems that people are being treated quite differently. Does it depend on exactly which customer service assistant responds to your message. In any case it seems quite unfair. Some have 50 T cash others have 25 T cash and some like me have nothing.
    Talpa

iMac exchange coop

Codes EUY2BH Mac OS (level 231) A877VE iOS (level 83)

Quote Originally Posted by Talpa View Post
    I reported the same issue and just got a message saying that it would be passed onto the development team yet others people are talking about being sent rewards. It seems that people are being treated quite differently. Does it depend on exactly which customer service assistant responds to your message. In any case it seems quite unfair. Some have 50 T cash others have 25 T cash and some like me have nothing.
    Strange how quickly Playrix accuse players of cheating, yet they are guilty of exactly that by not issuing the promised prizes for the event to EVERY player who earned them.

Now I am hearing that some people have got their event awards today but I still have nothing!
    Talpa

iMac exchange coop

It's sad that I have to keep adding to this post. Today another two of our team have received half of the prize they won on the event. There are still at least three of us who have received nothing at all - and yet some have received the full prize.
    It would be nice if this thread caught the eye of a Playrix admin to let us know what is going on.......
    I'm not a happy camper right now.......

Still haven't received anything here either.
    Township Gus
    MacOS

Keep on complaining Joe, it worked for me!Screenshot 2019-08-17 at 08.11.14.jpg
    Talpa

iMac exchange coop

at first i got nothing, then i was complained about some people got tcash. then the next day i got compensation. Same like Talpa
    Last edited by dreadnought; 08-17-2019 at 11:32 AM. Reason: removed '@'