Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: [MAC] No prize received from EVENT???

Quote Originally Posted by Talpa View Post
    Keep on complaining Joe, it worked for me!Attachment 46548
    Got that this morning! Glad to see they are following through!
    Township Gus
    MacOS

Still nothing for me......
    and two others in my co-op....
    iPad - Lyndie's town level 137. Zoo level 41
    Mac - Lyndie's town 2 level 181. Zoo level 45

Quote Originally Posted by JoeCG View Post
    Got that this morning! Glad to see they are following through!
    If people won 50 tcash - then they should receive 50 tcash. We all completed the same event. It's not right that some received 50, some 25, and some nothing.
    iPad - Lyndie's town level 137. Zoo level 41
    Mac - Lyndie's town 2 level 181. Zoo level 45

Cheated out of prizes 4 the painting challenge by untested code w/ critical defects!!

Cheated out of prizes 4 the painting challenge by untested code w/ critical defects!! For all the talk about playing fair, how about NOT getting the prizes that players have earned in the painting challenge??? I'd like to know how untested code with CRITICAL level defects gets into the user environment and WHY the tech support/developers are incapable and/or unwilling to FIX it?! I've won that challenge and was supposed to have received the 50 T-Cash with 50 zoo cards. That's what it shows on the board of events in my town. Guess what??? I didn't get ANY of those prizes because the code didn't work they way it was supposed to! Neither did my co-op members! When I told tech support about it, I received a consolation prize of 25 T-Cash instead of 50 earned in the challenge, and a single train upgrade instead of 50 animal cards! My team members didn't receive anything at all because they didn't complain! Is that fair? I don't think so! That's CHEATING!!! What else is disconcerting, is that at some point in time the code actually worked correctly, because I saw at least one player was able to update their profile to that ugly green thing, which means they likely also received their painting challenge prizes in full!