Thread: How do I stop the game from giving orders produced by factories I don't have?

How do I stop the game from giving orders produced by factories I don't have?

How do I stop the game from giving orders produced by factories I don't have? I keep getting requests for items from plastic and candy factories, which I have yet to build.

I have to cancel up to half of my helicopter orders and it's driving me crazy.

There is nothing you can do about that. That is the way the game remind us we have factories to build. Just keep deleting the orders.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 202, Zoo 188 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

This very subject has come up before and not that long ago. You can view that post here.
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton

You can't stop the orders from appearing, but you can get by for a while without the factory by acquiring its goods in other ways.

Sometimes goods for factories we don't have will appear in the city market (as long as we have the necessary game level). Similarly, when I have purchased Raja's services, I will buy goods from those factories for inventory when I'm not needing anything that hour for a task. Also, if any of your coop members have the factory you can request the item in coop chat, like when they just did a factory task to make a bunch of it.