Thread: Show. All items in barn

Show. All items in barn

I would like to see the items I have 0 of in my barn. Just like when you request from your Co-op or order from Raj. That way I can keep tabs on what I let get to zero before I need it. Thanks for considering this. Love the game and friends I am making through the game ♥️

yep, would be helpful and made it to the Frequently Suggested Ideas-list (look under Productivity).
    No reaction from Playrix.

So since it's on the frequently suggested list is there a way to give them a little nudge and draw their attention to it? I would like to be able to look in my barn and see what I'm out of instead of having to go to each factory and click on every item to see if I have any in stock. that or wait for Raja and all the zero items are at the top, but can't bring it up while he's having his break...
    Town name: Gatorville
    Co-op: Ktown Griff
    Working hard on my town and zoo,
    Please come see them! :-)

Yes, I knew how many times it had been requested, and that it's on the frequently suggested list, thank you Twilight. 🙂 I was hoping there was a way to grab the dev's attention about it again, maybe if we jump up and down and make lots of noise? 😀
    Town name: Gatorville
    Co-op: Ktown Griff
    Working hard on my town and zoo,
    Please come see them! :-)

Quote Originally Posted by mselikeshockey View Post
    ... I was hoping there was a way to grab the dev's attention about it again, maybe if we jump up and down and make lots of noise? ������
    as is said: this is (only) a players forum, and also said above: no reaction from Playrix. At first, they reacted a bit to that list. That was in 2017, or maybe last year.
    And the hint to it for other posters made sense, cos one could hope they would take on the next from the list "soon". Now...

you can still try to send your suggestion ingame. That's mentioned in the Help section.
    That has a chance that it reaches CS folks - whether also the Devs, is probably also the luck of the draw.