Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Why are things so expensive

I would like to skip a factory and buy the next one, when I can save the money for it.

I am on Level 80 and find that factories are getting out of reach to buy. I made a couple dinosaurs and the snowman. Am still working on the cake. By focusing on goods for these tasks, I have not been able to make enough cash for the factories.

I have enough population but not the 500,000 for my next factory. I don't spend my own money for the game dollars. I try to use the gems and things to boost orders. For me, it's taking much fun away from the game.

Is it possible to move on to the next factory.

Johnalex Zarco
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
    One day a friend in our co-op said she was short of coins. Another co-op member said that helping earns more coins than selling products. I hadn't noticed that. But, for example, just now I helped a friend giving her a peach yogurt. I received 234 coins. If I had sold a peach yogurt from my barn, I would have earned only 157 coins. Check it out!
    We help alot in my co-op. I didnt know it actually gave you THAT many coins! Wow!

Johnalex Zarco
    Quote Originally Posted by April Steen View Post
    I would like to skip a factory and buy the next one, when I can save the money for it.

I am on Level 80 and find that factories are getting out of reach to buy. I made a couple dinosaurs and the snowman. Am still working on the cake. By focusing on goods for these tasks, I have not been able to make enough cash for the factories.

I have enough population but not the 500,000 for my next factory. I don't spend my own money for the game dollars. I try to use the gems and things to boost orders. For me, it's taking much fun away from the game.

It is possible from what I know. Just very expensive
    I sold my snowman and dont want the dinosaurs. I got like 760 coins out of the 1500 coin snowman (of course I completed it first). I dont buy decorations, except when I got the zoo I couldnt help myself but to buy a few extras )

Quote Originally Posted by April Steen View Post

The factories depend on population, so yes, it's possible to skip one. But what I did was concentrate on building the factories, and some zoo enclosures and stall on the last couple community buildings instead. It took me at least 2 weeks to save the money for the kitchenware factory, even with several helicopter boosters, but for me this was less of a drag than having the barn constantly full of building materials, so yes, I am still stalling on the last couple community buildings.
    Just do whatever you can when you can make it make sense for your plan.

Township: Pixelsticks
    Level: 86
    Regrets, I've had a few

I wouldn't waste money on decorations or buildables yet (cake being a good example of a complete waste of resources). Land expansions also go up in price as you buy more of them.

You always get coins for helicopter orders, it's the trains that you get nothing for, only XP. Buy things from the market that you can sell at the zoo, especially hot products where you get double the coins & XP. As you progress you don't get new community buildings or factories every level so you have an opportunity to save coins by planting high value crops & selling them immediately.

Everybody has their own technique but we all probably make mistakes in the beginning.

Check out the township wiki for prices of your upcoming buildings. You'll be in for a shock.

How much will the doll factory and the kitchenware factory cost me. It used to tell you but now just says the level you need to reach to buy them. It helps to know what you're aiming for. Great game 😃

Quote Originally Posted by Janew31 View Post
    How much will the doll factory and the kitchenware factory cost me. It used to tell you but now just says the level you need to reach to buy them. It helps to know what you're aiming for. Great game ������
    Hello Jane,

please click the link in my signature, Township Wiki will give you all the information you need.

Hey, that's great, thanks.

Very welcome

Hay Lisagrant,
    Your idea is great and i like most.
    I think the best way to earn coin is to use the helicopter booster and send as many order as you can.