Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Why are things so expensive

Johnalex Zarco

Why are things so expensive

Why are factories so expensive. As Ive leveled, Ive noticed it is harder to make cash and coins. Also Ive noticed things are too expensive. I need a third feed mill and its 40 000 coins. I am also in need of a Mexican Restaurant but its 45 000 coins! I cant afford any of it. Im saving for the mexican restaurant but need a 3rd feed mill and thats almost 90 000 coins that I cant even by when I need cash

A friend of mine grows roses to sell. I use the helicopter boost whenever I can afford it. Even without the boost though, the helicopter orders are your best way to raise coins. I delete all orders that ask for more than one or two of each item. If I haven't played for a while and all orders call for more than two of each item or call for lots of things I don't have, I delete them and wait the 30 minutes. Every single time I do that, I end up with a whole bunch that I CAN fill. I honestly think that the helicopter orders are the best and fastest way to raise coins.

Oh, and I have read many posts where people advise against buying from the marketplace. Let me tell you though that IF using a helicopter boost, I would ignore that advice. I have never bought coins, only the t cash sometimes yet I hit a million coins some time ago and am almost to two million and I buy from the market a lot. So, look at how many coins you have to spend (and how many orders require the items you may buy, then look at the coins you may earn. I will not buy if I end up with less coins after filling the orders that want that item but will if I will make a profit, even if only a small profit.

Johnalex Zarco
    Quote Originally Posted by Peggy77 View Post
    A friend of mine grows roses to sell. I use the helicopter boost whenever I can afford it. Even without the boost though, the helicopter orders are your best way to raise coins. I delete all orders that ask for more than one or two of each item. If I haven't played for a while and all orders call for more than two of each item or call for lots of things I don't have, I delete them and wait the 30 minutes. Every single time I do that, I end up with a whole bunch that I CAN fill. I honestly think that the helicopter orders are the best and fastest way to raise coins.

Oh, and I have read many posts where people advise against buying from the marketplace. Let me tell you though that IF using a helicopter boost, I would ignore that advice. I have never bought coins, only the t cash sometimes yet I hit a million coins some time ago and am almost to two million and I buy from the market a lot. So, look at how many coins you have to spend (and how many orders require the items you may buy, then look at the coins you may earn. I will not buy if I end up with less coins after filling the orders that want that item but will if I will make a profit, even if only a small profit.
    TY for answering me I buy alot from the market. I fill all orders but some dont give alot of coins I also like to stock up so I can help my co-op members real fast

Wait until you reach the higher levels and you will see what is really expensive; the factories will pinch up to 500.000 coins from you!
    But to soothe you: With higher levels it also will become easier to make coins

Johnalex Zarco
    Quote Originally Posted by Missy's View Post
    Wait until you reach the higher levels and you will see what is really expensive; the factories will pinch up to 500.000 coins from you!
    I know they get outrageously priced but I a becoming levels behind. I am level 45...56000 points away from Level 46! I dont like that The updates and that are already forcing me to quit (Even though I make posts in Wish List and want so many things )
    I just cant afford Township anymore

Be patient. That's all I can tell you. I've sometimes had problems not being able to afford something like a factory or building, but you just gotta sell and wait until you have enough. I've never had as much problem with cash as I do with not having enough tools or building materials. I just don't buy too many decorations. I've only recently been splurging a little more on it, in the past week. When I was in my lower levels, I also felt frustrated because I wanted to do it all, and fast, and I never could. Now I just chill out with the game and take things as they come, and it's much more enjoyable.

I've only spent $0.99 on the game since 2015, to buy 130 T-Cash on sale.

One day a friend in our co-op said she was short of coins. Another co-op member said that helping earns more coins than selling products. I hadn't noticed that. But, for example, just now I helped a friend giving her a peach yogurt. I received 234 coins. If I had sold a peach yogurt from my barn, I would have earned only 157 coins. Check it out!

I think the best way to earn coins is to use the helicopter booster and send as many orders as you can. The coins will add up quickly!

That's what I've done a few times. If you do that, prepare as many products in advance as you can. I wait until all helicopter orders are green (make sure every request does actually have a product that can be sold, so double, triple, quadruple on products). Then turn on the booster and prepare to start selling every last thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Missy's View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnalex Zarco View Post
    TY for answering me I buy alot from the market. I fill all orders but some dont give alot of coins I also like to stock up so I can help my co-op members real fast