Thread: How often do we get updates?

How often do we get updates?

Do we get updates on a monthly basis? I've tried to look back at the threads but pretty much got lost!

I didn't pay any attention for quite awhile to updates because I had all my factories & community bldgs, houses, etc. Now that we're getting new ones again I'm trying to figure out when.

Has anyone heard when the next update is and what's going to be in it? Should we expect more community bldgs?

I love .. love .. love the sneak peeks that are posted. Such a big help getting bldg. supplies ready to start when the update rolls out. Thanks to whoever posts those.

I have a Kindle Fire and I decided to load Township on it - just out of curiosity. I was surprised in the delay for my Kindle game update. I've just had the game loaded on Fire for about 30 days, but the update wasn't out until about a week after I started my game on Kindle.... and I already had the new community bldg, houses, land, etc. finished on my regular iOS game. That's really a slow release for Kindle players.
    Co-op name: Margaritaville!
    Town name: Jan's Village

Updates usually occur every 4-6 weeks. Was hoping for update release this week but it is looking like release will be next week during inter seasonal racing.

Kindle updates have been lagging behind lately we were getting them 3-5 days after iOS.

If you look in the Township news section, you can see the update posts from Anna!
    Game Name: This Is It
    Town Name: Hank
    Town Level: 178
    Platform: Kindle Fire
    I'm Loving Memory of My Dear Friend and a founding Member of The Bonkers and Sucker's Spending Club: Love You, Kim

Thanks scorekeeper!

The Kindle update for me would have been about 2 weeks after I got mine for iOS.
    Co-op name: Margaritaville!
    Town name: Jan's Village

The last update covered through tropical blends, so we should be hearing about sneak peeks during the event & the update should be somewhere around the 23-28. By the time new season starts probably? Hopefully kindle has gotten their team in gear!!

Quote Originally Posted by specialj501 View Post
    The last update covered through tropical blends, so we should be hearing about sneak peeks during the event & the update should be somewhere around the 23-28. By the time new season starts probably? Hopefully kindle has gotten their team in gear!!
    Lol, not sure I am placing all the blame on Amazon for the late release if playrix responds as quickly to Amazon's questions as they do to complaints we file....just saying, 2 involved with update releases!
    Game Name: This Is It
    Town Name: Hank
    Town Level: 178
    Platform: Kindle Fire
    I'm Loving Memory of My Dear Friend and a founding Member of The Bonkers and Sucker's Spending Club: Love You, Kim