Thread: Please stop stock moving in the barn.

Please stop stock moving in the barn.

Not sure how long this has been going on but my items keep rearranging themselves in the barn.

I tend to keep a set number of certain products in the barn, now and then when my barn is full and there are no friends left to help I go through and sell stuff from my barn. Recently I've noticed that every time I sell something everything else moves around. Obviously it stays in order of quantity, but for example anything I have 7 of will switch order within the barn if I sell 1 of any of them. This gets very frustrating when I am trying to sort what to sell.

Pretty sure this is a recent thing, I thought things of the same number used to be sorted by factory in the past.

Anyway I know it is a small thing, but is there a reason for the change and if not could it please be put back how it was?
    Last edited by Ashdust; 08-12-2019 at 09:13 AM. Reason: Typo

Quote Originally Posted by Ashdust View Post
    Not sure how long this has been going on but my items keep rearranging themselves in the barn.

I tend to keep a set number of certain products in the barn, now and then when my barn is full and there are no friends left to help I go through and sell stuff from my barn. Recently I've noticed that every time I sell something everything else moves around. Obviously it stays in order of quantity, but for example anything I have 7 of will switch order within the barn if I sell 1 of any of them. This gets very frustrating when I am trying to sort what to sell.

Pretty sure this is a recent thing, I thought things of the same number used to be sorted by factory in the past.

Anyway I know it is a small thing, but is there a reason for the change and if not could it please be put back how it was?
    I have noticed this as well...very annoying. Not sure why it does it.