Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Possibile stars bug

Not receiving stars when game is done

Star tally says that I am at -738 stars. It will not let me complete my tasks because of the negative stars, even though I have won enough stars to complete the tasks on my to do list. Help!

Hi,

Please sent a screenshot that shows the negative star balance to support directly from within your game (Settings > Help and Support). They will help you out with this further.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Possibile stars bug

I've just completed a super-hard level (level 965) and it gave me one star only. Is this related to the new update or is my game copy glitched?

i am on level 495 and my stars are showing negative 524 (-524) I can not move forward in the levels and it just deducts a star when I beat the level. this is very frustrating when I cant continue to play this game. I have contacted the support team, I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game and NO CHANGE. anyone else having this issue. Please help

star bug

Quote Originally Posted by allstwessedout View Post
    i am on level 495 and my stars are showing negative 524 (-524) I can not move forward in the levels and it just deducts a star when I beat the level. this is very frustrating when I cant continue to play this game. I have contacted the support team, I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game and NO CHANGE. anyone else having this issue. Please help
    I have got exactly the same problem, I have contacted the support team twice, received an email stating I would receive a reply within 48 hrs but I've received nothing, I tried uninstalling and reinstalled but the same as you, it's no different, is there anyone who can help with this, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    Hi,

Please sent a screenshot that shows the negative star balance to support directly from within your game (Settings > Help and Support). They will help you out with this further.
    I have the same problem, I have contacted them twice but they don't bother replying.

have the same problem, how do i make screenshot

Quote Originally Posted by jmsc30 View Post
    I have the same problem, I have contacted them twice but they don't bother replying.
    Make sure to reply to the automated initial message you get, since if you don't, they'll consider that the suggestions offered already helped. If you reply that you still need help with your issue, someone from the support team will get back to you.

Quote Originally Posted by punkybol View Post
    have the same problem, how do i make screenshot
    That depends on the device you're using. To find out, try googling "device_name + screenshot", and you'll find instructions how to do it for your device.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

sab27
    meme problème!!! le support ne fait rien juste un message automatique ...

sab27
    donc personne pour nous aider... svp help for the bug