Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Possibile stars bug

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    Hi,

Please sent a screenshot that shows the negative star balance to support directly from within your game (Settings > Help and Support). They will help you out with this further.
    I've contacted them twice, replied to the automated email w/ a screen shot as directed. Still nothing. Any advice?

sab27
    je suis désespérée quand je lis tous les post... personne ne donne de solution à nos problèmes, ils nous disent de faire un screen, et de contacter le support mais meme en faisant tout ça , aucune réponse!! et si personne ne parle français sur le forum je ne vois pas ce que j'y fais sérieux, j'arrive à comprendre l'anglais donc faites un effort aussi svp

Quote Originally Posted by sab27 View Post
    meme problème!!! le support ne fait rien juste un message automatique ...
    alas, we can't tell you anything else, sab, than what dreadnought said above already:

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    Make sure to reply to the automated initial message you get, since if you don't, they'll consider that the suggestions offered already helped. If you reply that you still need help with your issue, someone from the support team will get back to you.
    and no idea where the Playrix Admin for this game is.

============== Google translate:
    malheureusement, nous ne pouvons rien vous dire d'autre, sab, que ce que dreadnought a déjà dit plus haut:

Assurez-vous de répondre au message initial automatisé que vous recevez, car si vous ne le faites pas, ils considéreront que les suggestions proposées ont déjà aidé. Si vous répondez que vous avez toujours besoin d'aide pour résoudre votre problème, un membre de l'équipe de support vous recontactera.
    et aucune idée où se trouve l'administrateur Playrix pour ce jeu.

Quote Originally Posted by BeckChes View Post
    I've contacted them twice, replied to the automated email w/ a screen shot as directed. Still nothing. Any advice?
    Just to stay in the same conversation with any "reminder", and from ingame.
    You can check whether your conversation with them has an ID (behind an i top right?), and send that number via PM to dreadnought, so they can maybe ask an Admin here to ask their colleagues there about the status.

I wish you good luck -- it seems indeed very quiet here, Playrix-wise.

sab27
    bonsoir j'ai eu une réponse du support concernant les bugs , ils ont un problème avec le jeu et Windows, il faut donc patienter avant que tout revienne normal