Thread: Possibile stars bug

Possibile stars bug

I've just completed a super-hard level (level 965) and it gave me one star only. Is this related to the new update or is my game copy glitched?

i am on level 495 and my stars are showing negative 524 (-524) I can not move forward in the levels and it just deducts a star when I beat the level. this is very frustrating when I cant continue to play this game. I have contacted the support team, I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game and NO CHANGE. anyone else having this issue. Please help

star bug

Quote Originally Posted by allstwessedout View Post
    i am on level 495 and my stars are showing negative 524 (-524) I can not move forward in the levels and it just deducts a star when I beat the level. this is very frustrating when I cant continue to play this game. I have contacted the support team, I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game and NO CHANGE. anyone else having this issue. Please help
    I have got exactly the same problem, I have contacted the support team twice, received an email stating I would receive a reply within 48 hrs but I've received nothing, I tried uninstalling and reinstalled but the same as you, it's no different, is there anyone who can help with this, thanks