Thread: Is it really possible?

Is it really possible?

There's a player I have been watching that levels up their town by a level every 24hours! Is this really possible?

Not sure about every 24hrs...but have seen people do it every week and some every 2-3 days. Depends on where they are at level wise and lots of tcash could play a factor.

I'm not quite that quick, but I have noticed that the higher my level is, the faster I seem to level up.

There is just so much to do! And that equals xp.

Plus at this point, I've upgraded many factories, my trains, and my islands, which gives me extra xp.

Quote Originally Posted by Me Me Big Boy View Post
    I'm not quite that quick, but I have noticed that the higher my level is, the faster I seem to level up.

There is just so much to do! And that equals xp.

Plus at this point, I've upgraded many factories, my trains, and my islands, which gives me extra xp.
    Good point...xp does increase as you level up those things which in turn helps with your overall xp total.

Most in my co-op level up every week, but I do have a friend that is leveling up every couple days. I have found if you put some effort in, all things are possible!

What level are they? That's super fast leveling! lol If they were a low level relatively, that doesn't sound impossible. And if they spend a lot of T-cash to speed everything up, leveling would go even faster.

Thank you all for your replies. Guess I had better get busy with upgrades 😂
    I usually level up once a week also and I work my town daily. Xp point upgrades should be my goal! Thanks again to each of you!! Blessings☺

Generous customer + vibrant market + record demand can definetely get you a 1 level/day even around level 100. Especially if you refresh the market with tcash. I managed to get like 450K xp and 700-800k coins/day when I used the first 2 boosters together and I got at least a level/day until level 80, but I spent like 40-50 tcash to refresh the market every day and have 300 boxes. If you have a lot of market boxes and gems for those boosters and a large barn, then it is quite possible, but you have to play all day and spend some serious tcash...

Also, I upgraded my factories for coins, but your friend might have chosen XP.

It is totally possible if you are spending a lot of time on the game and sending helis, buying and selling decors (trees). Using the heli and market boosters. I have leveled once a day for a few times especially during events like the transport Magnate.

We have a coop member that levels once a day for months now, she is currently at level 249