Thread: Kindle issue: regatta shop just says “Download Complete”

Kindle issue: regatta shop just says “Download Complete”

Okay so my kindle Township has an error. When I open regatta shop, it only says “download complete” and that’s it. I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled, turned off system/restarted, and checked for updates but it says it’s updated. I have a photo of it but don’t know how to share photos here. I’ve contacted support but no reply yet and it’s been several weeks. The problem has been occurring for about 3-4 weeks now. Any other ideas?

Hi Sonya, what's the version number of the app you're playing on?

And did you reply to the automated response you received after opening your Support ticket?

Can't access regatta shop

Quote Originally Posted by Sonya Andreanoff View Post
    Okay so my kindle Township has an error. When I open regatta shop, it only says “download complete” and that’s it. I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled, turned off system/restarted, and checked for updates but it says it’s updated. I have a photo of it but don’t know how to share photos here. I’ve contacted support but no reply yet and it’s been several weeks. The problem has been occurring for about 3-4 weeks now. Any other ideas?

regatta.jpg

I'm also unable to enter the shop. I've been in contact with support, but they've given me no help....
    My problems started after the latest update...I'm playing Windows version

Also, some of my tasks aren't accessible either, so participating in the regatta has been difficult

Hi Kazzy - are you playing on Windows 8? If so, that version isn't going to be updated any further, but windows 10 has been. You can see this post from our Admin for more information.

If that's not the issue, when you say you've "been in contact with Support" which stage of that process are you at?

Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    Hi Sonya, what's the version number of the app you're playing on?

And did you reply to the automated response you received after opening your Support ticket?
    I’m on version 6.7.0 and I didn’t get an automated response. I used the link in my kindle. And I got a personal message from someone here but it won’t let me reply because it says they don’t accept personal messages. 🤷🏻*♀️

I also am not getting the events either. I can’t play the video for cash/coin. Not sure why?

I’m on version 6.7.0 and I didn’t get an automated response. I used the link in my kindle. And I got a personal message from someone here but it won’t let me reply because it says they don’t accept personal messages. ������������*♀️
    You're playing on an old version, Sonya - current is 6.8. I had the same problem myself and had to buy a new kindle. My old 2nd Gen model didn't show the update as existing because the Amazon Store only offers you updates your device can take, and mine couldn't.

Current minimum system requirement is Android 4.2 equivalent. I suggest you look up which model device you have and see how it compares.

I also am not getting the events either. I can’t play the video for cash/coin. Not sure why?
    The most recent event came with the 6.8 update, so without that, you can't access it.