Thread: Train glitch

Train glitch

There is a glitch when I log in because the train is telling me how to fill the carts and stuff but it's not doing anything it is just saying the words then it says that I need to drag something but it doesn't do anything!

Hi Wisdomgirl,

I had a similar thing recently when I reinstalled my game and was playing through the tutorial. It gave instructions to swipe to collect goods from the trains, but no trains were even in the station and I wasn't able to interact with anything else. Luckily, after a few power downs and restarts of my device it sorted itself out (though it's possible the eventual return of my trains was actually what triggered the fix).

If the issue persists, you'll need to contact Support.

Bug during tutorial

My second train arrives and the game gets stuck when “AND HERE ARE OUR MATERIALS! DRAG YOUR FINGER ACROSS THE MATERIALS TO COLLECT THEM”. I’m using IOS iPhone and have tried resetting the app, deleting the app and starting again but it happens every time. Can anyone help?

Hi Kade welcome to the forum .
    You will need to contact CS if the issue persists as Bess says above. Use the link below if you need instructions how to to do that:

How To Contact Township Support (iOS/Android/Kindle)

Please make sure you reply to the automatic response you receive, and you will get through to an actual Customer Service agent. It may take a few days for the agent to contact you though.

Good luck .
    Last edited by Bessville; 08-15-2019 at 12:17 PM. Reason: Removed link after merge

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    Hi Kade welcome to the forum . Another player mentioned this problem in the thread I have put the link to below:

Train glitch

You will need to contact CS if the issue persists as Bess says in that thread. Use the link below if you need instructions how to to do that:

How To Contact Township Support (iOS/Android/Kindle)

Please make sure you reply to the automatic response you receive, and you will get through to an actual Customer Service agent. It may take a few days for the agent to contact you though.

Good luck .

The game freezes while in tutorial mode. I can’t do anything in game.

Quote Originally Posted by Kade Reid View Post
    The game freezes while in tutorial mode. I can’t do anything in game.
    Hi Kade, have you tried fully powering down your device and restarting a few times to see if it fixes the problem? If that doesn't work, you might consider reinstalling the app from scratch again. But you can contact Customer Support from outside the game via this automated form if you still need to.

Bug

Sorry for bad english.

I just downloaded Township but there is a bug. When I am at lvl 5 and have unlocked the trainstation and i load the train and send it away. It comes black and i collect the stuff. But when i want to acces the trainstation again it freezes for 10 seconds and then it shows me the tutorial for the train again but it felle me to collect the items from but i never have sent the train away so i cant. I am also not able to go away from the trainstation because the tutorial stills tells me to collect the items. I already tried re installing and closing and opening the app but nothing works.

Btw i am on a Acer tablet with android

Quote Originally Posted by nikejosse View Post
    Sorry for bad english.

I just downloaded Township but there is a bug. When I am at lvl 5 and have unlocked the trainstation and i load the train and send it away. It comes black and i collect the stuff. But when i want to acces the trainstation again it freezes for 10 seconds and then it shows me the tutorial for the train again but it felle me to collect the items from but i never have sent the train away so i cant. I am also not able to go away from the trainstation because the tutorial stills tells me to collect the items. I already tried re installing and closing and opening the app but nothing works.
    Quote Originally Posted by nikejosse View Post
    Btw i am on a Acer tablet with android
    Meanwhile maybe it is solved by the return of the trains, as Bess mentioned above in post #2?
    If not and maybe in any case, send a report to Playrix directly from the game.
    If you can't get to the report form in the game, use the link that Bess gave above here.
    Good luck!

I think I have a different issue from the op. My train is already in and can’t collect the goods. Have tried restarting multiple times, giving it a few days and even re-downloading the game. Have now contacted customer support via the link given. Will report back once the problem is solved.