Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Treat Forum and Facebook equally

Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    I still have a link to the forums in my Android game. It is the first one of the community tab.
    ah yes, you're right. I must have seen it (as in missed the former listing) elsewhere - I remember a text listing, could have been in a post here (I remember Playrix staff as "author", wherever it was)
    or even in one of the Help texts. It isn't mentioned in Homescapes (and of course not in Wildscapes).
    I've adapted my post above a bit. But still stand by my answer (= impression that builds my opinion).

I am new to the thread, but have been very upset about the ongoing control given to FB. I am not a FB member and will never be. Is TS giving them more and more

70575341_1426927007515530_7198049761402814464_n.png.jpg
    All in sign of Township's BD (Birthday) on FB.

Simple Minds - Don't you forget about me!?!
    (here on the Forum we like contests too!!!)
    Change what you can't accept. Accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 111/Android

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky_Ruud View Post
    (here on the Forum we like contests too!!!)
    oh we do? not since June anymore for TS, and in Homescapes there's a totally empty subforum.

I hate to say it but I do not like the new Facebook group. Nothing against Marie, but there is no organization! She keeps telling them not to openly post friend or co-op ads on the main page, but of course they do. Plus it's not safe to add friends, people are complaining they added a friend & were sent disgusting pictures. I'm scared to add my name to the list, even though I want to help newbies, maybe even bring them on my little co-op. I'm sick of feeling like we don't matter to Playrix. We're the last to hear about events or sneak peeks & usually it's one of us that announces it Thank you moderators!

I echo Downton's query Did Anna abandon us?

Hi, guys,

As I’ve explained here, our Township Forum is supported as before, currently we have no plans on closing it down. If there are any changes in the future, we’ll definitely give you a heads up.

Please note that if you don’t feel like sharing private info on Facebook, you may create a separate account for the game only, and use it to participate in our contests and polls, gain access to sneak peeks and announcements, join our Township Family group, etc.

Regards,
    Anna

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Petrova View Post
    Hi, guys,

As I’ve explained here, our Township Forum is supported as before, currently we have no plans on closing it down. If there are any changes in the future, we’ll definitely give you a heads up.

Please note that if you don’t feel like sharing private info on Facebook, you may create a separate account for the game only, and use it to participate in our contests and polls, gain access to sneak peeks and announcements, join our Township Family group, etc.

Regards,
    Anna
    In many countries FB insist on proof of ID as part of terms of service.
    Many people do not want to have anything to do with FB at all.
    As you seem to be advocating setting up a fake FB account to participate in Township Family, some instructions here on how to legally do so would be useful

Thank you Anna. Seeing the notice that the Fishdom Forum is closing on 20th September and the way your reply is worded, I have a very bad feeling with regards to our forums future .

The announcement on Fishdom. Word for word what Anna posted here, with the added info regarding it's demise

Join Our Fan Group on Facebook as a Sub for the Forum
    Last edited by Downton; 09-17-2019 at 12:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    Thank you Anna. Seeing the notice that the Fishdom Forum is closing on 20th September and the way your reply is worded, I have a very bad feeling with regards to our forums future .

The announcement on Fishdom. Word for word what Anna posted here, with the added info regarding it's demise

Join Our Fan Group on Facebook as a Sub for the Forum
    Same for Homescapes and Gardenscapes, with the important distinction that only the match-3 forums are closing, and not the Township Forum.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Petrova View Post
    Hi, guys,

Regards,
    Anna
    Hi Anna,
    So this is your answer to most questions asked in this thread:
    No polls, no contests, no sneak peeks or announcements in the future will be shared here?
    Closing down the other two Playrix Forums, not adding a Wildscapes Forum is absolutely not hopeful for the future.

So upgrading Forum on the same level of Facebook is definitely on the 'Not gonna happen' list!
    Or am I reading too much between the lines?

I follow the TownshipMobile FB and am member of some TS FB groups. But I have more connecting with the members of this Forum.
    That is why the new Family group does not add anything new to me so why should I join?

So thank you very much for keeping the TS Forum open (for now) but for how long will now be always on our mind...
    Change what you can't accept. Accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 111/Android