Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Treat Forum and Facebook equally

Quote Originally Posted by Nightrook View Post
    Not sure I would be very hopeful...Township have launched a FB group today with staff mods and everything. It appears there focus is definitely more on FB than on the forum.
    I hope there is no intention to replace the forum with this new FB group. It kinda makes me nervous to hear this news

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    I hope there is no intention to replace the forum with this new FB group....
    They don't need to 'replace' it. They can just concentrate their powers and info there
    (as can be seen here and ingame more and more, I find),
    and simply leave our Mods alone here,
    and all of us w/o any info, even more than now.
    If they go silent, they don't need to close anything.

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    They don't need to 'replace' it. They can just concentrate their powers and info there
    (as can be seen here and ingame more and more, I find),
    and simply leave our Mods alone here,
    and all of us w/o any info, even more than now.
    If they go silent, they don't need to close anything.
    Ah I understand....unfortunately. Thanks for the explanation DD.

Not sure I would be very hopeful...Township have launched a FB group today with staff mods and everything. It appears there focus is definitely more on FB than on the forum.
    What was the point of that, will we be heard over there at all? At least I know there are others who will commiserate with me.

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    Ah I understand....unfortunately. Thanks for the explanation DD.
    n/p, sweetie I'm not on FB either, but I trust that our nice connection ppl will transport important info here for us, as happened lately already several times. We'll stay here (as long as we can).

wowzers. yes, that is a clear sign.
    Hi Nightrook,
    I noticed this new TS Family group too. This was on last Thursday: the day TS launched a post about the new Family flags.
    For the non-Facebookers among us it is (of course) not visible so I kept an eye on its development so far.
    It was started a week ago at Friday. First status for a week was 'Private' and then changed to status 'Open'.
    First two members next to the official TS FB are two Playrix community managers that are involved with TS FB.
    And yesterday a Moderator of TS FB became their fourth member.

Can you imagine what I was watching?
    A new daily post followed by a Tsunami of frustrated furious players who either themselves or whose friends lost their beloved flags.
    And not a sign of life from the Admins to even react on these high emotions.
    And just above that post an invitation to form a cozy 'happy family' group with the FB management.

It is clear to that this management group is just as far away from their members as the Developers who decided to design new flags at the expense of the existing ones.
    Why this initiative after 6 years Township Mobile?
    Aren't they aware that players don't choose to be in a group to share thoughts with these managers that don't even have the nerve to talk to people on the official FB page?

Wondering if focus from Playrix will get more to FB then to this Forum?
    I myself think that they are and will remain two different parts of Communication.
    And that we can be happy with our Moderation team.
    Last edited by Rocky_Ruud; 08-31-2019 at 07:56 PM.
    Change what you can't accept. Accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 111/Android

n/p, sweetie I'm not on FB either, but I trust that our nice connection ppl will transport important info here for us, as happened lately already several times. We'll stay here (as long as we can).
    Yes this is true, we still get info here even if not directly from official Playrix people.

And for sure we will stay as long as possible. BTW that is one of the sweetest emoji I have seen

ETA Speaking of nice people transporting info, thanks Ruud for sharing what has been happening up to now with this Township FB group (or should I call it family?). Very interesting.
    Last edited by Downton; 09-01-2019 at 04:10 AM. Reason: Corrected

Ruud, I wanted to see what is going on so sent a join request, it sat as pending for a while then got approved at the same time as all the others...guessing they just approved all the requests in one go.

Seems a little chaotic, the mods and admins on there are going to have a job keeping it under some form of control...

Ruud, I wanted to see what is going on so sent a join request, it sat as pending for a while then got approved at the same time as all the others...guessing they just approved all the requests in one go.

Seems a little chaotic, the mods and admins on there are going to have a job keeping it under some form of control...
    Thanks for your response on my deleted post (by myself, I thought it wasn't interesting enough to keep)
    For thoose who want to know:

An hour ago 1.7 K persons joined this new group at the exact same time.
    I was just wondering what the fluf just happened there.

After a investigation visit I found out that those 1.7 K must have done a request in the last couple of days.
    And that there must be an 'accept all' button on someone's screen to make the mass appearance possible.

Still no response anyhow from Moderation in that group right?
    Change what you can't accept. Accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 111/Android

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky_Ruud View Post
    Still no response anyhow from Moderation in that group right?
    There is a post from an admin asking people to post friend requests there and saying individual add me posts will be deleted...

But there are also about 50 individual add me posts.

But I use the Township mobile FB page as I know you do...having seen what goes on with that page not sure 4 admins will be enough.