Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: Treat Forum and Facebook equally

Quote Originally Posted by JJay View Post
    .....Doesn't seem to be anything too controversial Not sure if it's allowed to mention details on here, but if those not on Facebook want to know details, I'm happy to message them.
    Yes please JJay. I would really appreciate if you could message me the details
    Last edited by Downton; 09-18-2019 at 05:42 AM. Reason: Thanks JJay for the info :)

... Not sure if it's allowed to mention details on here, ...
    thanks JJ am just curious now, what makes you think it isn't? isn't that "family" the officially supported group?

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    thanks JJ am just curious now, what makes you think it isn't? isn't that "family" the officially supported group?
    Lol _DD_. Let's just say that due to previous experience I'm never 100% sure what's allowed and not allowed here

This post will self-destruct in 5 seconds......

Lol _DD_. Let's just say that due to previous experience I'm never 100% sure what's allowed and not allowed here

This post will self-destruct in 5 seconds......
    LOL! ok I see - better safe than sorry.

I don’t have a personal fb account but i do have one that i have used for transferring games from android to ios. I recently tried one of the township groups (not the official one) and, while it was moderated and very friendly and welcoming, it didn’t really provide a lot of info that could be used as a reference. Yes, fb is getting all the news but the forum is where i come to find out what it really means. I have used forums in the past and i don’t find it difficult to navigate. The “official” forum for a game i was previously umm...obsessed with was closed down by the company. **I’m not saying that has anything to do with this forum and its future!** I don’t remember what the reasons were for its demise but one of the regulars started an “unofficial” forum. There were moderators and rules there as well but the conversation and topics could be a little broader. I have no idea what all was involved for this person to do this or what expense...
    ~Magnolia~
    🇨🇦Canada🇨🇦

Hello Bee,
    I don‘t doubt anything you say. But I notice Playrix‘ tendency always to blame the players of being lazy with their security, if something happens to their town. They do this, even if the player took all precautions imaginable.
    In my opinion that’s just a (rather bad) excuse for not helping the player. That is another reason not to link the game to FB, if anything ever happens to my town, I don’t want to give Playrix that excuse.

Clock is ticking slowly forward to the 20th of September. OFF-day for Subfora, B-day for Township (and someone special here among us).
    So I suspect we will be invited for a contest tomorrow (like last year).
    Fingers crossed !

About contests on the official FB page I like to add my recently experience:
    For most contests copy-pasting someone else's answers seems to be quite regular. You don't need to think for yourself and no one will find out!
    But with creativity contests is a different cookie (as we Dutchies say), at least I thought it was.
    Rolling eyes all over the place when I found handmade Creations were copy-pasted and posted like they were made by the OPs themselves!
    And not just ones but several times. Indeed no Moderator to manage this burglary si in their absence some great Top fans spoke to the 'burglars' to delete their posts.
    I can't even imagine this kind of disrespectful behavior will ever happen or be tolerated on this Forum.
    Last edited by Rocky_Ruud; 09-18-2019 at 07:31 PM. Reason: Typos
    Change what you can't accept. Accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 114/Android

Just wanted to ask a very nice pretty please to keep this forum alive! I do not now nor will I ever have a FB account, so this forum is really the only community available to me so please please please keep it open.
    Town Name: Garden Grove
    Current Level: 77
    Co-op Name: Ilvirmorny
    Co-op Code: #VZK9Q8
    Zoo level: Love the New Zoo but it changes on the reg.

70615586_1428288340712730_1526354664587526144_n.png.jpg
    Nice contest, nice price for creating a spot in your Town to celebrate Township's 6 years B-day (which should have been yesterday).
    Change what you can't accept. Accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 114/Android

AlwaysKimmie
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky_Ruud View Post
    Clock is ticking slowly forward to the 20th of September. OFF-day for Subfora, B-day for Township (and someone special here among us).
    So I suspect we will be invited for a contest tomorrow (like last year).
    Fingers crossed !

About contests on the official FB page I like to add my recently experience:
    For most contests copy-pasting someone else's answers seems to be quite regular. You don't need to think for yourself and no one will find out!
    But with creativity contests is a different cookie (as we Dutchies say), at least I thought it was.
    Rolling eyes all over the place when I found handmade Creations were copy-pasted and posted like they were made by the OPs themselves!
    And not just ones but several times. Indeed no Moderator to manage this burglary si in their absence some great Top fans spoke to the 'burglars' to delete their posts.
    I can't even imagine this kind of disrespectful behavior will ever happen or be tolerated on this Forum.
    Rocky Rudd,
    I have seen on here also with contest's the first person will post then everyone else repeats it. It reminds me of the school day's were kids copied off the other and ALL were wrong