Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Treat Forum and Facebook equally

Frustration about past support of this official Forum by Playrix/speculation about future support is one subject. Now that the official FB Group has been born (after this thread was opened), that's another.

Let's just wait until we hear from our Admin what Playrix's opinion/intention is, about either or both. Then nobody can offend anybody else (accidentally or otherwise) and we don't descend into a pointless comparison of our relative merits in the meantime.

Personally I prefer the Forum here rather than Facebook although I do occasionally check in with a couple player groups on Facebook just to see what else might be going on.
    I sincerely hope someone from Playrix will offer a little more communication on this forum for things their players are concerned about. I would still like to know why our flags were removed.
    But not holding my breath for any answers.

Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post

Let's just wait until we hear from our Admin what Playrix's opinion/intention is, about either or both.
    Has the admin told you that they are going to publish Playrix's opinion/intention? If so, are we going to be kept waiting long for it?

Thanks.

Some townshippers don't use Facebook at all, so this forum is what they use. I personally like it because the negativity is limited, but I do check Facebook occasionally to see if they have more information.

Just launched on Township's FB:
    69941615_1418582325016665_8951269748230848512_n.png.jpg
    "Request for ideas about more in-between events like the Mining and Transport Events.
    All of them will be passed on to our dev team."

Why not involve your Forum members in this too?

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky_Ruud View Post

Why not involve your Forum members in this too?
    well, because Playrix doesn't treat FB and forum equally, not at all. The forum is not listed (in all their games or publications) as "community" anymore, the less as "official".

And your questions here don't get answered by them.
    Last edited by _DD_; 09-11-2019 at 06:08 PM. Reason: replaced "anywhere"

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    well, because Playrix doesn't treat FB and forum equally, not at all. The forum is not listed anywhere as "community" anymore, the less as "official".

And your questions here don't get answered by them.
    I still have a link to the forums in my Android game. It is the first one of the community tab.

I like to bounce between both.

I like the forum as there is that little bit of filtering of language and topics. You can, if you actually search, generally find the information you are looking for.

About the only thing I like with the fb is people post more pictures of their towns and the contests are there and more announcements. Finding information though...that is not something you can do with fb like you can here in the forum.

But I have noticed a big drop off of stuff here in the forum...like the contests...there hasn't been one in quite awhile. While on fb there have been like 6(?) since the last one was posted in here.

Even the staff isn't as active on here as it looks like they used to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Bookworm View Post

But I have noticed a big drop off of stuff here in the forum...like the contests...there hasn't been one in quite awhile. While on fb there have been like 6(?) since the last one was posted in here.

Even the staff isn't as active on here as it looks like they used to be.
    There’s been a big drop-off of activity here in general since 6-9 months ago. I typically skim new/updated posts in the morning. Once upon a time there would be 4 to 5 pages of new activity daily, unless it was a major holiday. Now there’s at most 2, and some days only 1. Makes me wonder if fewer people are playing, but perhaps they’re just moving to FB to ask their questions.

So the sneak peak is on FB for the need for seeds event.Yet no sneak peak on the forum .
    Also on the subject of updating the forum, I see the Regatta Collection Seasonal decor in the the Design Discussions hasn't been updated. Has Anna abandoned us?

ETA BTW that isn't a dig, rather a genuine question whether we still have Anna here, which I hope we do
    Last edited by Downton; 09-11-2019 at 07:00 PM. Reason: Lol Nevada, well that answers sneak peak for event ;)