Thread: Zoo train......not like one in main town.

Zoo train......not like one in main town.

I’ve had this idea for a little while but wasn’t sure if it could be implemented or not.
    But I think it might be cool if there was an animated train that went around the zoo.
    It could be built like we build the snowman, the giant cake, and other things under the puzzle tab.
    After a player has finished it with the required building mats, you would end up with a train that travels around the zoo.
    The only thing I’m thinking that might hinder it, is when ever a zoo gets expanded, the train tracks would have to be relocated.
    Which I’m thinking is probably a major problem with my idea, lol.
    Maybe if it’s one of the last things you could do in the zoo, that way expansions wouldn’t be a problem.
    (If that was the case I know I wouldn’t see it for a while, lol)
    But it would be something to look forward to after finishing my zoo.

Hi FrostyGhost,
    I like your idea of a Zoo train.
    Although we have a Kid's train as an Event decoration a real Trainstation and rails across the Zoo could be a nice add.
    It doesn't necessarily have be a Puzzle decoration like the Snowman IMO.
    If it is available after finishing ten or twenty Animal families you can expand the railroad simultaneously with the grow of our Zoos.
    kids train.jpg zootrain.jpg
    On the left picture you see the Event deco train. On the right one the Trainstation could be placed on the red cross. The wooden path presents the rails.
    It could make us go on touristic Safari in our Zoos!
    Last edited by Rocky_Ruud; 08-10-2019 at 08:35 PM.
    Change what you can't accept. Accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 111/Android

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky_Ruud View Post
    Hi FrostyGhost,
    I like your idea of a Zoo train.
    Although we have a Kid's train as an Event decoration a real Trainstation and rails across the Zoo could be a nice add.
    It doesn't necessarily have be a Puzzle decoration like the Snowman IMO.
    If it is available after finishing ten or twenty Animal families you can expand the railroad simultaneously with the grow of our Zoos.
    kids train.jpg zootrain.jpg
    On the left picture you see the Event deco train. On the right one the Trainstation could be placed on the red cross. The wooden path presents the rails.
    It could make us go on touristic Safari in our Zoos!
    I didn’t know about the decoration, that’s pretty cool.
    I agree doesn’t have to be a puzzle decor like the snow man, I would rather it wasn’t.
    Just a thought about how to get it, if we could just buy it, that would be cool too.

Riding the train has always been one of my favorite things about visiting zoos! A train station-type decoration would be really nice. Then we could use tracks (maybe even a new type of road) to loop all around our zoos and back.
    Town: Cedar Spring
    Town Level: 115
    Wildscapes Level: 546 (Max Level)
    Wildscapes Areas Finished: Asian Jungle, African Savannah & Arctic Tundra
    Forum Member: December 2015

Quote Originally Posted by FrostyGhost View Post
    I didn’t know about the decoration, that’s pretty cool.
    I agree doesn’t have to be a puzzle decor like the snow man, I would rather it wasn’t.
    Just a thought about how to get it, if we could just buy it, that would be cool too.
    It was a Color Splash decoration so probably it will be available in this year's too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bethany Clarke View Post
    Riding the train has always been one of my favorite things about visiting zoos! A train station-type decoration would be really nice. Then we could use tracks (maybe even a new type of road) to loop all around our zoos and back.
    It would be nice if tracks (or rails like I named them) were a new type of road available when you buy the Trainstation platform.
    From the point of view of development however it is more likely to become a 'Hedge' decoration that can be linked together.
    It is also possible to purchase a 1x1 track with a locomotive or a passengers wagon on it.
    There may be different wagons so that we can put together our own train or trains.
    The biggest challenge will be for the Devs to actually get the train (s) moving.
    Change what you can't accept. Accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 111/Android