Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mystery chest for fully filled planes

Mystery chest for fully filled planes

Hi, I read the Wiki and for every plane fully filled by myself I should get bonus items in the Mystery chest, does anyone know why this doesn't alway happen?
    Last edited by emma.moore@tuta.io; 08-11-2019 at 08:53 AM.

Hi, I read the Wiki and for every plane fully filled by myself I should get a Mystery chest, does anyone know why this doesn't always happen?
    Never got a chest with fully loaded but if it is true I hope to get one someday
    Maybe it's like 135 tasks rumored to exist but seldom seen LMAO
    Last edited by Bessville; 08-10-2019 at 06:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by emma.moore@tuta.io View Post
    Hi, I read the Wiki and for every plane fully filled by myself I should get a Mystery chest, does anyone know why this doesn't always happen?
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysKimmie View Post
    Never got a chest with fully loaded but if it is true I hope to get one someday
    Maybe it's like 135 tasks rumored to exist but seldom seen LMAO
    Thought everyone always did, as long as all crates filled.
    Screenshot_20190810-083039.jpg

...does anyone know why this doesn't always happen?
    What happens instead?

You do not have to fill the whole plane yourself to get the chest. You just have to SEND a plane completely filled. If the plane leave by itself, you do not get the chest.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 204, Zoo 194 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Visual aid...because I love them.

sketch-1565445790097.jpg
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton

Quote Originally Posted by JayS View Post
    Thought everyone always did, as long as all crates filled.
    Screenshot_20190810-083039.jpg
    Oh that chest she said mystery thought it was another chest not the normal one LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    What happens instead?
    Hi, sorry I poorly worded my question. I always get a chest with 2 or 3 items if fully filled, but when you do it all yourself I usually get 2 bonus items like zoo cards, however sometimes they don't appear. I assumed it was some kind of time bonus but yesterday I sent a plane with only 2 hrs to go and did get the bonus items.

Hi, sorry I poorly worded my question.
    Not a problem; thanks for coming back and explaining

I always get a chest with 2 or 3 items if fully filled, but when you do it all yourself I usually get 2 bonus items like zoo cards
    I haven't read about any context re. filling yourself or not. I just know about a difference re. "fully filled" or not (as the answers above also say).
    I can't remember when I filled ALL plane crates by myself only, so can't tell from own experience.

I doubt, though, that it is related and really better for your rewards, as it would contradict the sense of the game, goes against one of its main features (IMO). And we haven't seen anything like "note you get better rewards if you do it all alone" in any of the official descriptions.

Related question: why do you call them "bonus" items? a bonus is something extra, on top - the items here are just the reward for sending your plane, IOW they are the basic rewards, not an addition/bonus. Is this just another wording thing, or - ?

I assumed it was some kind of time bonus but yesterday I sent a plane with only 2 hrs to go and did get the bonus items.
    Now you call it time bonus... there certainly is a relation to time in it, WHEN you send it after the plane's arrival. It culminates in getting no reward, when it flies away - after all waiting time - without having been filled.
    But I don't know (haven't read about it here or in the Help section, IIRC) that you get better rewards - or are you saying more rewards? - the faster you send the plane away. It could be, though.

Where there IS a relation most probably, is re. whether or how much you fill the crates, i.e. re. the items you give. The box thingy to the right says it, that it gives you rewards per filled "line" of crates.
    And as mentioned, we know you get nothing if plane is sent empty.
    What I recall having read here is, that your next plane MIGHT get easier when you wait long and longer - up to the full time - before sending it empty (cos you don't want to fill or can't).
    I do that often, and it seems to help - but not always. I often get only 2 rows x 3 crates in a next plane then, when I waited the full time. Haven't seen a difference between sending then or letting it take off, btw.

What does work, also, if we want to call it that, is: when sending it away, fully filled and within minutes, cos my friends obviously live in my airport to help me - then the next plane requests will be terrible. Catastrophe of millions of crops and items that are long to make or asked for "everywhere". so, there does seem to be a time relation, and patience might be a virtue there also.
    Last edited by _DD_; 08-11-2019 at 10:08 AM.

Hi, sorry I poorly worded my question. I always get a chest with 2 or 3 items if fully filled, but when you do it all yourself I usually get 2 bonus items like zoo cards, however sometimes they don't appear. I assumed it was some kind of time bonus but yesterday I sent a plane with only 2 hrs to go and did get the bonus items.
    Emma, could it be that your „bonus items“ are always zoo cards? If I remember correctly, you may randomly receive zoo cards in addition to the treasure chest for sending off fully loaded planes.
    Town Level 136, hate the new zoo
    Co-Op Name: Hubi & Bagger [Android/iOS]