Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cloverhogs/clover cows

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    ETA Curious about not building your co-op yet. What is your main reason for holding off with the co-op?
    Because I'm not in it for social reasons. I got burned many years ago with another game that was entirely on a social level. I enjoy seeing what I can do by myself. I'm not out to win competitions or have the best decorated town. I don't want to be tied to a game and with social play IMO that is what happens. I'm 3 factories behind right now because I just haven't had the desire to build them. When I need those products for a plane, I buy them. I also have not spent any money buying TC. I've earned what I have by watching ads or completing in game tasks that reward you in TC. I use that TC to keep the dealer.

Like I said... I am a unicorn. I am not your typical player.

Thanks for your answer HavaDrPepper . You're right being in a co-op can tie you to the game a lot compared to playing on your own. You feel a responsibility to your team mates for sure. For a little while I was happy to play solo in my co-op, but now have a couple of friends play in my co-op and enjoy it. The biggest driver for me with the co-op and regatta was getting the decs from it.

I've never tried playing it how you do, but can understand the benefits for a unicorn!

Quote Originally Posted by HavaDrPepper View Post

Like I said... I am a unicorn. I am not your typical player.
    Or maybe there's a gajillion other unicorns out there, but we don't know they exist because they're all quietly doing their individual thing in peace too

I have just encountered this town and it has the worst stats I have ever seen:

IMG_20190821_203153.jpg IMG_20190821_203233.jpg

ETA Those stats are really impressive Nightrook, not seen anything that good yet myself . Definitely feeling like I need to up my game lol
    Last edited by Downton; 08-21-2019 at 07:40 PM.

I have just encountered this town and it has the worst stats I have ever seen: ...
    LOL - no wonder re. the Likes, with that amount of "other players helped", eh?

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    I was actually wondering how their likes were so high...

How does someone get to level 120 with such low stats?

Just wondering how you found them Downton, hope they weren't asking for help...

Yes for sure, and they didn't get a like from me either lol!

Quote Originally Posted by Ashdust View Post
    .....Just wondering how you found them Downton, hope they weren't asking for help...
    Lol no Ash. They are one of my competitors in the event.

The really amusing thing is their co-op description......"You help me, I help you." LMAO

The really amusing thing is their co-op description......"You help me, I help you." LMAO
    well, they helped you: made your day by making you laugh. For that you could have sacrificed a few olives or bagels, no? ;-D

I have just encountered this town and it has the worst stats I have ever seen:

IMG_20190821_203153.jpg IMG_20190821_203233.jpg

ETA Those stats are really impressive Nightrook, not seen anything that good yet myself . Definitely feeling like I need to up my game lol
    well, they helped you: made your day by making you laugh. For that you could have sacrificed a few olives or bagels, no? ;-D
    That's impressive Downton.
    The co-op sounds like parable of the Long-Handled spoons.