Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Problems buying TCash again

I am having the same issue on may MacBook as well.

I am having the same issue as well. Is there a way to link your game on your phone? I am further along and have a special offer available on my MacBook but can’t purchase.

I have a MacBook Air and I also cannot make in-app purchase since the last update.

Quote Originally Posted by zucatti View Post
    Since the last update, I can't do integrated purchase anymore on my macbook. The message I received is :

a device-related app with a license does not support in-app purchases ... What's happening ? I'm stuck.

Stephane
    This is the exact same message I am getting. If this was "our" issue then it would be an isolated thing. I have a co-op full of people who can not make any in game purchases, but can make other purchases with their iTunes accounts. So obviously there is an error somewhere on Playrix's end. So the moderators need to stop telling people it is an issue with their accounts and help us get the message to Playrix that something bugged up in the last update because that is when this problem started.

Has anyone here actually sent in a message to customer support from within their game?

If so could you please post your ticket numbers?

Thank you.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    Township Wiki,
    • the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

”Met a man wearin' a t-shirt, says "Virginia is for lovers"
    Had a Bible in his left hand and a bottle in the other
    He said "all you're really given is the sunshine and your name"
    We both started laughin' when the sky started to rain”

Quote Originally Posted by Nevada View Post
    Has anyone here actually sent in a message to customer support from within their game?

Thank you.
    A few have sent out messages to customer support. A couple have had the issue fixed, and it was not an Apple issue. Still waiting to hear from the others. So far for the ones that have been fixed a total uninstall and reinstall of the game has worked. However, I am still waiting to hear back from the one who said they had already done that and it did not work for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Nevada View Post

Thank you.
    The one I was referencing just made a new post here under the name Cp's Town. I will leave this in your hands now to give her some help. Thanks!

I am having the same issue on a Mac. haven't been able to buy any cash or cash in piggy bank since last update.

I have the same problem on my Mac...I think the last update broke things.

The message I get is: In-app purchase is not supported. Machine licensed app does not support in-app purchase. When I click on ok it comes back with: Error. Sorry, your purchase failed.

Other apps are working correctly. I have tried restarting Township and restarting my Mac. Same issue. This has been occurring since I installed version 6.9.2

Angry Problems buying TCash

Quote Originally Posted by Salliac View Post
    I have the same problem on my Mac...I think the last update broke things.

The message I get is: In-app purchase is not supported. Machine licensed app does not support in-app purchase. When I click on ok it comes back with: Error. Sorry, your purchase failed.

Other apps are working correctly. I have tried restarting Township and restarting my Mac. Same issue. This has been occurring since I installed version 6.9.2
    I have the same problem on my MacBook Pro and I lost good deals on app...I think the last update broke things. Who can help us??