Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Problems buying TCash again

Graylady, it is your game that is not allowing purchases. None of my Playrix work, but I can make purchases in other games through Google Play. That very clearly tells me it's on your end.

Quote Originally Posted by brittthis View Post
    Graylady, it is your game that is not allowing purchases. None of my Playrix work, but I can make purchases in other games through Google Play. That very clearly tells me it's on your end.
    It's not Graylady's game nor the property of any other forum member, we are just players - the game is owned by Playrix. Several posts in this thread have advised people to contact Playrix in-game, other than that, there's nothing we can do.
    Last edited by BJK14; 10-13-2019 at 07:33 PM. Reason: Add quote for clarity

Quote Originally Posted by BJK14 View Post
    It's not Graylady's game nor the property of any other forum member, we are just players - the game is owned by Playrix. Several posts in this thread have advised people to contact Playrix in-game, other than that, there's nothing we can do.
    You're exactly right. But it appears that nobody deals with Playrix directly, as they are the most unresponsive app developer I've ever worked with. In addition, it's very frustrating when every "solution" is the same, even when people say they have already tried the steps.

Quote Originally Posted by brittthis View Post
    You're exactly right. But it appears that nobody deals with Playrix directly, as they are the most unresponsive app developer I've ever worked with. In addition, it's very frustrating when every "solution" is the same, even when people say they have already tried the steps.
    Have you tried sending a PM to Anna Petrova, the Playrix rep for this forum?

https://forum.playrix.com/private.ph...ewpm&u=1295187

And, btw, when there's only one solution to offer, you'll often see it repeated, even if it seems frustrating.