Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Problems buying TCash again

Problems buying TCash again

The last time I posted about not being able to buy the piggy bank or buy TCash it was fixed that same day. Now it's doing it again... Ughh. Anyone else have this issue?

See what is going on with your app store account. We do not deal directly with Playrix.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 204, Zoo 194 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

How!

How do I go about doing that? It was a suggested game while I was playing another Playrix game, so I just clicked on it while playing the other game. I have a Samsung Galaxy phone, but all of the Helps say to talk to the game developer for payment issues. It doesn't even get to where I can enter or change the credit card. It just says, 'Sorry. Cannot process the purchase.'

Also...

Quote Originally Posted by Tinkrtoy View Post
    How do I go about doing that? It was a suggested game while I was playing another Playrix game, so I just clicked on it while playing the other game. I have a Samsung Galaxy phone, but all of the Helps say to talk to the game developer for payment issues. It doesn't even get to where I can enter or change the credit card. It just says, 'Sorry. Cannot process the purchase.'
    My Google Play app let's me purchase things on other games. Just not this one.

If you want to discuss it with Playrix's in-game Customer Support but aren't sure how, follow the link in my signature below.

The last time I posted about not being able to buy the piggy bank or buy TCash it was fixed that same day. Now it's doing it again... Ughh. Anyone else have this issue?

Did you ever figure this out and getting the same problem can't even get to the payment method

I’m having the same issue on my iPad. But on my phone, no problems. I have restarted the device several times without having any affect. Also the game is loading slowly. What can I do?

MAC in-app purchase stopped working

Quote Originally Posted by Sandyrn View Post
    I’m having the same issue on my iPad. But on my phone, no problems. I have restarted the device several times without having any affect. Also the game is loading slowly. What can I do?
    Like you I've also restarted computer several times to no avail, Sandyrn.

I checked my Apple account settings and they are set to make in-app purchases. Another game also had an update this morning and out of curiosity I made an in-app purchase with them just now without any issue.
    MacBook with MacOS Mojave
    Township Love & Peace

integrated purchase not supported

Since the last update, I can't do integrated purchase anymore on my macbook. The message I received is :

a device-related app with a license does not support in-app purchases ... What's happening ? I'm stuck.

Stephane

I have a MacBook Pro and I cannot make in-app purchases either since the latest update
    My co-op is #HEL5HA and my Township is Dylanleeville, AL, level 131.
    Last edited by Mtnsweetchef; 09-02-2019 at 03:07 AM.