Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: event task bubblegum

With the information that Zimbelstern provided (thank-you for that ):
    Screenshot 2019-08-06 at 3.43.17 PM - Edited.jpg

There is...if I counted right 20-21 platforms for the drops. The points run something like this:

First drop: 1+2=3
    Second drop: 3+1+2=6
    Third drop: 6+1+2=9
    And so on...

Yes...I sat and watched a video on each drop and looked at the totals.

Quote Originally Posted by Zelda View Post
    Can someone tell me how many stars you can collect on average from top to bottom?
    So to answer the OP's question: looks like, based on some answers in here and other places, most people are averaging about 100-120....just as a base line.
    But that may not be true for all and that's if you make it all the way from top to the bottom.

Ash...I'm a little jealous of the nephew...
    Last edited by Twilight Bookworm; 08-06-2019 at 09:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Bookworm View Post
    .......So to answer the OP's question: looks like, based on some answers in here and other places, most people are averaging about 100-120....just as a base line.
    But that may not be true for all and that's if you make it all the way from top to the bottom.

Ash...I'm a little jealous of the nephew...
    Well I'm a little jealous of all of you. When I have managed to make it all the way to the bottom my average is like 78 to 90

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    Well I'm a little jealous of all of you. When I have managed to make it all the way to the bottom my average is like 78 to 90
    Same for me. lol I slowly make my way down 1 level at a time. It's the only way I can get all the way to the bottom. But then my score is crap.

Thanx all, also for the explicite explanations. I needed to know the total, average so I could decide whether I had enough coins to take a task without having to panic (running out)....

Posting to bump this thread up for new event.

Anyone remember what other regatta tasks we got for this event?