Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: event task bubblegum

event task bubblegum

Can someone tell me how many stars you can collect on average from top to bottom?

(I quit halfway, but seem to remember about 60. On the other hand that doesn't add up if I look at my competition-score. Or is that counted as succeeding until you hit a red spot, and then the counting starts again??)(i can’t find info anywhere, not in the game, not here).

If you make it to the bottom, I‘d say an average of 90-120 depending on how risky you play. I did several tasks for 600 stars/135 points last week and I had to do 7-8 rounds each time because I had always at least one round where I didn’t reach the bottom. You don’t have to collect all 600 stars without failing in between (so not like snowboarding where you have do all without falling down).

The points on the left show what you would get if you made it to the bottom. I haven’t figured out how they calculate the points if you hit a red segment.

Quote Originally Posted by Sablob View Post
    I haven’t figured out how they calculate the points if you hit a red segment.
    It looks to be anywhere from 3-4 bonus points tied to each star earned:

Screenshot 2019-08-04 at 7.27.34 AM.jpg

I based it on my own failures and on others who posted their failures. But this is just best guess really.

and thanks for your suggested totals...kinda wondered that myself. With all my runs...I think I probably average about 100.
    Last edited by Twilight Bookworm; 08-06-2019 at 02:55 PM.

Apparently it is one star each time you pass one of the layers. If you pass more than one without landing you get bonus points, the more layers you pass at a time the more points you earn. Not quite sure of the formula though.

If you don't complete the run the points revert to just 1 for each layer you have passed and you lose the bonuses you won for doing more than one at a time.

You really want to know, huh? Ok, I did some „research“ since I’m finished have some spare tokens.

Apparently if you fail you get 1 star for each platform you pass. If you manage to jump down 12 platforms step by step, the game shows 12*3=36 stars (more if you managed to pass several platforms without bouncing on them like you must have done in your screenshot). You hit a red spot on platform 13 and you only get 12 stars.

Is that understandable?

Ok, Ashdust was faster.

You get 2 more bonus points for each additional platform you pass (3 > 5 > 7 etc.).
    Last edited by Sablob; 08-06-2019 at 03:38 PM.

You get three points for each platform you reach. You score three points for the first platform you pass and each subsequent platform you pass without touching gives you two points more than the last. It said so in the tutorial at the beginning of the game.

The most you can get for getting to the bottom without splatting is around 90, but usually in upper 80's. You can pay to stay in, of course, then you will have 85-90 points for each set of tickets.

Quote Originally Posted by Neighbor Jane View Post
    The most you can get for getting to the bottom without splatting is around 90, but usually in upper 80's. You can pay to stay in, of course, then you will have 85-90 points for each set of tickets.
    Sorry, this really isn't the case, just sitting in the pub watching my 18 year old nephew play this and he just scored 176 points for one run. Me, I'm generally around 100 - 130 points.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashdust View Post
    Sorry, this really isn't the case, just sitting in the pub watching my 18 year old nephew play this and he just scored 176 points for one run. Me, I'm generally around 100 - 130 points.
    wow... looks like we're playing different games - or I'm just bad at it
    I only had around 130 with paying after falling, and my general score was, like Neighbor Jane, shortly below 100.

_DD_ been practicing for a while on a similar game from the play store, so although I don't actually like the game or the way the bonus points are taken away when you splat, I'm not actually too bad at it. 100 - 130 is my average of a complete run though, most of my scores are a lot less as I don't finish more than around half the time.