Thread: Game strategy needed

Game strategy needed

I am usually extremely good at this game. But this one game is becoming so frustrating and I’m spending so much money and not getting even close that I’m not having fun at all. It’s like a bad joke that keeps repeating.

I’ve tried a few different things and it’s just not working. Anyone have any suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by Tochae View Post
    I am usually extremely good at this game. But this one game is becoming so frustrating ...
    If you are talking of a specific level, and not the game Fishdom per se, did you try to find a YouTube-video for it?

I second DDs suggestion. I had all but forgotten the YouTube videos when a teammate expressed frustration. I told her to google Fishdom tutorial and the level she was stuck on. After she watched the tutorial video, she was able to win, start enjoying Fishdom again and help us open our team chest.

I am new to fishdom and I have actually grown to love this game. I have started to give myself 2 hours of playing time everyday instead of one. They are levels that are not very easy. They are a whole lot of fun though ! The trick is ? Never give up. Eventually you will get so good at a particular level that you will pass it. No matter how difficult. All in All. It's a great game.
    A whole lot of fun.

I need help with fishdom too