Thread: Error in winnings

Error in winnings

Hi,
    We just won 90000 coins as a team, but every Member only got 3000, maybe because the systems calculated based on 30 People.. We are 8, which means we got 24000, so please fix and give us the rest.
    Team 4700 Næstved, leader "turdmuffin"

Quote Originally Posted by Lars Scheuerlein View Post
    ...every Member only got 3000, maybe because the systems calculated based on 30 People..
    yes, many players expect the result accord. to number of members, but 1/30 is what the rules say for Team Tournament:

https://playrix.helpshift.com/a/home...eam-tournament

Thanks for the answer.
    Thats crazy, just like they have no balance in team competitions.. Amatuers 😠

you're welcome, Lars. You can of course always suggest a change ingame. If you do, I would rather suggest then, though, to convince them that it makes sense instead of telling them what you wrote here.

Конечно, это несправедливо!!! 8 человек, чтобы пройти 400 уровней, в среднем должны пройти по 50 уровней каждый. А 30 игроков в команде, по 13 уровней каждый!! Чем меньше команда, тем сложнее бороться, а значит и приз должен быть поделен на количество участников союза, а не на 30!!!

Google translate:
    Quote Originally Posted by Marysya-d@mail.ru View Post
    Of course, this is unfair !!! 8 people to go through 400 levels, on average, must go through 50 levels each. And 30 players in a team, 13 levels each !! The smaller the team, the more difficult it is to fight, and therefore the prize should be divided by the number of participants in the union, and not by 30 !!!
    well, but 30 is what the game Dev has decided for their game, as mentioned above - so far. And they won't be convinced by lots of exclamation marks either. So, suggestion is as before, send your suggestion via ingame report and give them the reasoning - politely. Good luck.

Yes, I was a tadge disappointed with this, 6 people in our group, 1st place in which I did 95 levels myself to be awarded 6000 coins. At least I won’t put as much effort in next time.

I’m new to the game hence my obsession with coming top.

Quote Originally Posted by Rsthiswayup View Post
    I’m new to the game hence my obsession with coming top. ������
    That is probably why one takes part in a competition
    But whatever our reason, our wish for "coming top" is what Playrix relies on (with keeping that lazy decision for prize contribution), I'd guess.