Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking for a team that actually plays

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Looking for a team that actually plays

As the title states, I left the team I was on. This last chest thing I did 20 crowns and only 6 of them did 1 each..useless bunch

I want to join a game forum

You are not alone. Would you prefer to be a small fish in an ocean rather than a big fish in a small pond? A team may be made up of players of different age groups living in different parts of the world with diverse gaming skills. Don’t take the game too seriously. We all have responsibilities in life that take higher priorities than gaming. The tournaments were later introduced into Fishdom only not too long ago just to profit the gaming company. Now the competition is turned from among teams to among teammates which generates friction among players on a more personal level. When Fishdom was first released, I was happily playing at my own pace while enjoying decorating my fish tanks.

Just try enjoying the game and try not to take it seriously. Shouldn’t a game bring you enjoyment?
    Last edited by sifan; 08-05-2019 at 02:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sifan View Post
    ......Just try enjoying the game and try not to take it seriously. Shouldn’t a game bring you enjoyment?
    Posting on the forum looking for a team to join who actually play the game doesn't suggest to me that Karen is taking the game too seriously....or not enjoying playing.

Yes there are lots of reasons why her teammates may have contributed nothing or very little towards the competition. In my view you should think about whether you have time to spend playing before joining a team. Fishdom can after all still be enjoyed at our leisure solo.
    Last edited by Downton; 08-05-2019 at 03:16 AM.

If players have the choice of playing solo, how about giving them a choice of removing those tournaments related icons including fish bank from the screen which are eye sores when it comes to decorating tanks? We are living in a society wanting to belongi or be accepted such that we naturally seek to join a team. Yep, we are being played by the gaming company in this team tournament scheme.
    Last edited by sifan; 08-05-2019 at 05:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Karen Alznauer View Post
    As the title states, I left the team I was on. This last chest thing I did 20 crowns and only 6 of them did 1 each..useless bunch
    Come join our team Fighting Fish with the puffer fish.

Hi Karen,
    I see my teammate has already invited you to our team (FightingFish, puffer fish flag). Our team has been a great experience. We support each other, give lives and have fun. We opened our first team chest despite the fact that the goal was 350 wins to be done in two days when several of the founding members of the team could not play (vacations and responsibilities), and we only had around 20 players at that time. I am so proud of my team!

We currently have room for 7 more players if you are interested in joining.

Take care,

Mimi

Quote Originally Posted by Meemz View Post
    Hi Karen,
    I see my teammate has already invited you to our team (FightingFish, puffer fish flag). Our team has been a great experience. We support each other, give lives and have fun. We opened our first team chest despite the fact that the goal was 350 wins to be done in two days when several of the founding members of the team could not play (vacations and responsibilities), and we only had around 20 players at that time. I am so proud of my team!

We currently have room for 7 more players if you are interested in joining.

Take care,

Mimi
    I am in this team Karen, and agree with everything Mimi says . I am very glad I joined them. Would be great to see you soon, everyone is very nice and so helpful .

Wow. I'm shocked by these comments. (comments now deleted - Mod edit) I was on a team that simp!y didn't get the team idea. Personally I am a bit more competitive than they were. Harsh comes to mind. To those who invited me aboard I have joined another team. TY very much. However I have found a smaller team that seems to be interested in a least trying ,all I was asking for. Good day to the rest of the forum members
    Last edited by Bessville; 08-06-2019 at 07:01 AM.

Sifan, Downton isn't a forum Moderator, but I am (though not for Fishdom specifically, which is why I didn't notice your remarks until now). Rule #3 explicitly prohibits insulting other forum users, so I've removed your post and any replies to it. Please don't do it.
    Last edited by Bessville; 08-06-2019 at 07:13 AM.