Thread: 1st Team Competition Unrealistic!

1st Team Competition Unrealistic!

My team just completed its 1st team competition. Our team goal was to open a Treasure Chest by getting 900 crowns. That averaged out to 30 games won per person, 1 team crown for each game won. Only 3 teammates won 30 games or more. 3 didn't win any, probably didn't even participate. The others won between 0 and 30. My team got a little over half the crowns we needed. From my teammates comments this morning, no one is happy. Those that really tried are upset with those that didn't. Once again Fishdom set totally unrealistic goals. They encouraged everyone to join a team and then demoralized and angered teammates in the 1st competition they offered! Fishdom really needs to think this whole team idea through. Players haven't been given any specific rules. No one knows how to earn team points or what they are for. There is a list where you stand in your own team and also a team score where your team ranks compared to all the other teams. WHY? Are there individual prizes or team prizes given at some point?? There are a lot of unanswered questions that need answers. I've asked support several times already, but haven't heard anything back yet. Does anyone else agree with me

Wow! That’s interesting! We only needed to make 600 crowns and we still didn’t make it. I wonder why the discrepancy. I agree there has been very little information put out there for these things, the voucher challenge a week ago, and even the teams. More communication would definitely help. As for the team challenge, it would have been more feasible if it had run through Sunday, or if there had been some additional treasures you got as you worked you way up.

I agree. Unrealistic goal when only 1/3 of the team played during that time frame. I removed members from my team who didn’t even participate at all and who were not “helping” other teammates with lives. I also increased the level needed to join our team to get more serious players on our team.

I don’t want to upset anyone, but our goal was 350. We had around half a team at that point so I am not sure if that’s why our goal was lower.