Thread: Building materials and expansion tools

Building materials and expansion tools

My husband and I love this game and enjoy it on a daily basis. We have every possible item in our game to progress. Our problem is the slow way in receiving building materials and expansion tools. Is there any way to change this? Exchange tools among friends? Buy tools with coins? Have a special hour/day whereby you can purchase tools with coins at a discount price. Please help so that our zoo expansion and town expansion can happen a bit more quicker
    Linette
    Last edited by Linettejvr; 07-07-2019 at 06:04 PM. Reason: Suggestion: booster for the trains like the market and helicopter

I was thinking that maybe there could be an exchange shop for building materials and tools etc, because when expanding my barn there’s always one item I have way too many of and another which I need loads of. Also now i need so many items for the zoo enclosures, but same again have tons of one type and it takes forever to get enough of another....

I can totally agree with this concept! I have to wait Days to upgrade my barn/build a building due to missing one type while having Tons of another!! And now I need a shovel to expand my town and I've never even seen a shovel as an item before.

I recommend for y'all to look through the Devs' Won't happen-list here -- they won't implement more than what we have to help each other. It's the game's principle that we have to manage what we have
    And "patience" instead of quicker/easier and the like.
    Also, just as idea, read through the Frequently Suggested Ideas-list, so you can support ideas where we still hope they might be implemented one day.

The other tip is to read through the Best tips for New players here - among other hints there's the tip to concentrate on the tools for one (next) building only, and sell the excess.
    Happy towning

I,m agree. We are getting a lot of animalcard but its not helping when we cant get enough buildingmaterials. Stopp giving us animalcard and give us enclousers instead please!

The tool exchange makes it impossible to finish community building, the items you exchange l need else where, and when you do exchange you spend a lot of items to get 1, I'm never going to be able to open new community building,

Quote Originally Posted by Carol Hamm Ponder View Post
    The tool exchange makes it impossible to finish community building, the items you exchange l need else where, and when you do exchange you spend a lot of items to get 1, I'm never going to be able to open new community building,
    If you like, Carol, read through this thread, esp. what L&P Star 2 and Zimbelstern wrote, how to manage the tool situation by switching/combining between tools and buildings.
    It took me a while to understand it, also cos it was mainly theory for me at that time, and I am still not sacrificing my barn for these silly zoo enclosure requirements, but it might show you a way how to advance better.

Is it possible to have the lower level Mayors be able to only need building materials (bricks, concrete and glass) instead of requiring them to have to exchange for the jackhammers, buzzsaw, and I can't remember the third one? They are not able to keep enough materials in their barns to build buildings at their lower levels. This makes the game harder and not as much fun to play.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudieville View Post
    Is it possible to have the lower level Mayors be able to only need building materials (bricks, concrete and glass) instead of requiring them to have to exchange for the jackhammers, buzzsaw, and I can't remember the third one? They are not able to keep enough materials in their barns to build buildings at their lower levels. This makes the game harder and not as much fun to play.
    I was under the impression that the tool exchange wasn't needed until level 60