Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Negative changes stealing my enthusiasm for the game

I dislike the duck pond as well. I thought something was wrong with mine till i saw this thread. The pop up covers most of the pond, and I too have only been getting 2 ducks for banana bread. Becoming very discouraged with game as well, not aa enjoyable as it used to be. Very Sad 😢😢

Quote Originally Posted by Bethany Clarke View Post
    They do this sort of thing all the time, though. They'll make what they hope are subtle changes that most people won't notice in order to lessen our rewards and resources with the point being we'll spend more money to make up the difference. However, this sort of thing makes me less likely to spend money purely on principle rather than more likely. ...
    Same experience here with the Duck Pond, and same consequence.

It's a rather unexperienced - of people's awareness AND reactions - and an un-clever decision by the deciders, IMO.

I agree. The planes were always bad but the helicopters and trains now are as bad as the planes. Doing a copter task or traintask is a great deal harder. I know it's not just me because a lot of my friends that are normally really good at filling help requests arent. Neither am I because when you add in the zoo orders yikes!

I think maybe the reduction in duck feathers may be related to the recent addition of a second duck house once we get to Level 73.

That still doesn't really address the imbalance they created in the cost of making banana bread vs the feather returns for it. It also isn't much help for players below Level 73.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayfield View Post
    I think maybe the reduction in duck feathers may be related to the recent addition of a second duck house once we get to Level 73.

That still doesn't really address the imbalance they created in the cost of making banana bread vs the feather returns for it. It also isn't much help for players below Level 73.
    Has there not always been two duck feeders? This post from March 2017 implies there was - though the second was never visible until you reached the level to buy it (73).

ETA: yup, ducks were introduced in the Feb 2017 update and it seems we had two right from the start.

FWIW, I'd very much like the numbers of feathers we get to go back to how it was before too
    Last edited by Bessville; 08-07-2019 at 06:39 PM.

Ok...every time I see the title of this post...this is what I hear in my head:

The Thrill Is Gone
    By: B.B. King

"The thrill is gone
    The thrill is gone away
    The thrill is gone baby
    The thrill is gone away
    You know you done me wrong baby
    And you'll be sorry someday..."

Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Bookworm View Post
    Ok...every time I see the title of this post...this is what I hear in my head:

The Thrill Is Gone
    By: B.B. King

"The thrill is gone
    The thrill is gone away
    The thrill is gone baby
    The thrill is gone away
    You know you done me wrong baby
    And you'll be sorry someday..."

Every time I see this thread I feel a slightly guilty - or maybe just contrary - urge to balance the books with a 'recent changes we do like' thread I mean, I enjoy a good old moan as much as the next person (tempted to place links to my many whiny regatta-reward posts here, lol) and feedback is valuable, I hope, but there must be plenty of good, right, else what are we all still doing here?

Anyway, carry on.. don't mind me

I was wondering why I got no blue feathers, then I looked and oh surprise, feeding those spoiled ducks with plain bread now gets you no blue feathers. Really??? I spend my whole day making bagels because it seems everyone needs them. Now I have to make bagels for the darn ducks?
    But wait, bagels MAY get you a blue feather. It’s not even a guarantee! Nooo, those miserable quackers want banana bread now, in return for one lousy feather, two if the little featherballs deign to give you two.
    I like playing, but everything is becoming harder and I need to put more and more time into it. It’s supposed to be a relaxing game, not a full time 24/7 job, devs!

Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    Every time I see this thread I feel a slightly guilty - or maybe just contrary - urge to balance the books with a 'recent changes we do like' thread I mean, I enjoy a good old moan as much as the next person (tempted to place links to my many whiny regatta-reward posts here, lol) and feedback is valuable, I hope, but there must be plenty of good, right, else what are we all still doing here?

Anyway, carry on.. don't mind me

Balance is always good! Go for it Bess...I'll add stuff to it.

Then go back to the other posts and whine a little more.

(whispers...) great now I have a song for Bess's possible post:

"I Got You
    by: James Brown

Whoa! I feel good, I knew that I would, now
    I feel good, I knew that I would, now
    So good, so good, I got you
    Whoa! I feel nice, like sugar and spice
    I feel nice, like sugar and spice
    So nice, so nice, I got you..."

Last edited by Twilight Bookworm; 08-07-2019 at 07:39 PM.