Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: List of all animal products and how long it takes to produce?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1

    List of all animal products and how long it takes to produce?

    I searched this forum before posting this, but I can't find it here or in the either of the two wikis. Sorry if this information is posted somewhere and I missed it. If so, please feel free to delete this.

    I have a Regatta task for 33 honeycombs, but I cannot find, nor can I remember, how long it takes for bees to be ready. Since it is 33 combs, I don't want to "harvest" a bee just to determine how long it takes for bees.

    How long do bees take to be ready?

    I know cows are 20 minutes, chickens are one hour, sheep are 4 hours, I think (?) pigs are 7 hours (?), but I cannot remember about bees. I think ducks and otters both depend on the type of food they are fed, and that can be seen by clicking on the food type below the otters/ducks. Can anyone assist with bees?

    Sorry for the trouble. The wikis seem to show information on how long it takes to build the buildings, but I can't find the harvesting time anywhere (it is probably listed somewhere but I didn't know where to look). Checked forum topics and posts and cannot locate. Thanks in advance.

  2. #2
    Bees take 6 hours Missy .

    ETA And you are correct pigs take 7 hours & sheep take 4 hours.
    Last edited by Downton; 08-01-2019 at 06:20 PM.

  3. #3
    On the regatta task window, tap on the honeycomb image and you'll get a popup telling you where it's produced and how long it takes to produce it. That works for any product, crop, animal, island, etc. Quicker than looking it up somewhere, it's right at your fingertips (literally).

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    116
    The „Goods“ page lists all times in one place (column header has a stopwatch): https://township.fandom.com/wiki/Goods

    And the new wiki spreadsheet for all tasks (135 points only) also calculates the time for each task. It is read-only, but you can get yourself a copy to change the number of animals you have: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...D9x3oUCikC6HXM
    Town Level 136, hate the new zoo
    Co-Op Name: Hubi & Bagger [Android/iOS]

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    Bees take 6 hours Missy .

    ETA And you are correct pigs take 7 hours & sheep take 4 hours.
    Thank you, Downton! I couldn't remember ... methinks more coffee is in order.

    Quote Originally Posted by cdosr View Post
    On the regatta task window, tap on the honeycomb image and you'll get a popup telling you where it's produced and how long it takes to produce it. That works for any product, crop, animal, island, etc. Quicker than looking it up somewhere, it's right at your fingertips (literally).
    cdosr thank you for this great tip; I deleted that task but next time I will look for that! Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sablob View Post
    The „Goods“ page lists all times in one place (column header has a stopwatch): https://township.fandom.com/wiki/Goods

    And the new wiki spreadsheet for all tasks (135 points only) also calculates the time for each task. It is read-only, but you can get yourself a copy to change the number of animals you have: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...D9x3oUCikC6HXM
    Sablob, thank you, I must be blind. I was on that page several times today and somehow missed it entirely (perhaps from searching for it too hard)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •