Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bubblegum Event August 2019

Bubblegum Event August 2019

Hi everyone!

The Bubblegum Festival just kicked off, any thoughts so far?

The decorations available:

Last edited by dreadnought; 08-01-2019 at 09:52 AM.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Got to say it...pointless repeats of decorations that were available either last month with the sweet week event or the month before with the colour splash event. Only new one you have to win and it is a cartoonish bubblegum machine town sign...

Still saves me a lot of effort and T cash.

The game itself I don't mind so far, sure it will get harder though...nothing stored in the barn so that is good and it uses Heli orders which I always like.

Is there a trick to it. I’ve crashed every time. Don’t think I’m even going to get the first level done. I’ve used all my free tickets so that may be the end of it for me.

Also, I don’t like that only some orders give you tickets. So far the only ticketed orders have been those that have muliples of each product, like 4 paper, 4 silk, 4 trucks. Forget it.

It will be more restful without the game anyway.
    Towns: Tilga/Canowindra
    Coop: #CD42Q6
    Platform: iOS/Android
    FB: https://www.facebook.com/tilga.township.9

So far I've found the best advice is to take your time. You can bounce on a safe bit as often as you want before you move the pieces, decide what the best move is and wait for things to line up how you want them.

Of course now I've said this later rounds will probably add a timer...

Quote Originally Posted by Ashdust View Post
    Got to say it...pointless repeats of decorations that were available either last month with the sweet week event or the month before with the colour splash event. Only new one you have to win and it is a cartoonish bubblegum machine town sign...
    Came here to say that - no new deco except the final reward.

And what I really don't like is that the temp products are put again and again in the factories that are fullest and/or most busy, namely tailor shop and bakery. I can imagine why it is so, thanks - I still would like it changed, please! more than 8 in one factory is an absolute no-no in my book.

Do a contest here in the forum, pls, for finding some good reasons/explanations why the stuff is made in f.e. the Hot Dog factory, OK?! and while we think, pls move the stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by Catsalive View Post
    Also, I don’t like that only some orders give you tickets. So far the only ticketed orders have been those that have muliples of each product, like 4 paper, 4 silk, 4 trucks. ...
    For me it has been the other way round. As I'm doing a coin task with the heli orders, I didn't trash all, but anyway, just saying it might change
    and those who don't want to p!ay the event, are prolly happy about the non-ticketed ones.

The tickets earned from Heli orders are stored in the barn until transformed into tokens at the event kitchen/fac.
    I haven't tried yet so no comment on game play.
    The sign is cute, but should be offered for TC too.
    No new Deco is disappointing.
    Have no knowledge of cad but can't imagine that coloured balls inside the smoothie blender would have been too onerous for the design team.

Quote Originally Posted by JayS View Post
    The tickets earned from Heli orders are stored in the barn until transformed into tokens at the event kitchen/fac.
    Never noticed that...sorry. Why do they do this with some and not others?

Quote Originally Posted by Ashdust View Post
    Never noticed that...sorry. Why do they do this with some and not others?
    No sorry needed
    Ours is not to question why, ours is but to do and die (then spend TC to be revived)

Okay, I have the game now.

I'm very disappointed that the decos are all recent repeats. Boring!

The game itself isn't even fun for me.

Honestly, I'm more info events for new decos than gameplay. After a couple years playing, it's all about decorating my town and zoo.